No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we could wear a special 1990 richmond jumper with the proper rich yellow from 1990 and the fat collar

jeffhogg1619.jpg

Shazza_ have you noticed your beloved Kayo somehow makes the yellow away guernsey look less fluro... and almost the same yellow as above? How many times have you emailed (threatened) them since subscribing before they CGIed the fluro out of the jumpers?

Shazza_ have you noticed your beloved Kayo somehow makes the yellow away guernsey look less fluro... and almost the same yellow as above? How many times have you emailed (threatened) them since subscribing before they CGIed the fluro out of the jumpers?
your tv colour is too high. still fluro when i set it to a realistic lifelike colour setting

It's Terry Wheeler you dumbarse hahaha

In that case then Terry's going pretty well then.

Back in the early 80s with the Scanlons cards i always had a stack of Terry Wheeler cards as well as Terry Bright from the Cats and Alan Jarrett from the GoDeez.

Couldn't get the Tigers player cards, I started to lose faith in the competition back then now I think of it ;)

With all respect most players enjoy life outside the absolute stringent rules of clubs. Have some pizza, have some pasta with cheese. Act like normal people. I think it's great. When I saw Collingwood's "the hulk" in the 80's come out and tell his story recently, it was great. He went from the hulk to a japanese wrestler. But he was happy. I hated the scum but liked what kink bought to his team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just ventured in there for the first time to see what you guys were on about .................. saw it and I think I'll just hang here.

Another Premiership against the odds would be a nice way to settle them all down a bit
They'll call it the 2nd worst Premiership side in history.You'd never guess who's #1.:tonguewink:

Next year marks 30 years since Tiger supporters rattled tins to save our mighty club.
Wonder if the club and media will acknowledge the occasion as much as everyone has with the Doggies?
We'll just acknowledge by winning another Flag.

So.…..

It's round 17 and we have played at the MCG a total of 6 times - yet people are still unhappy that we play our last games at the MCG?

Collingwood have played 11 times on the MCG and its no problems?

Not to mention this is our first home game all year against a team that doesn’t also play home games at the MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back