Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
In 96 we got 17 games at the G as the AFL got a massive hard on due to our crowds in the 95 final series.

Unfortunately Walls f’ed it up for us.
Walls..... I try to forget

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
someone I should make a thread on the mb about colonwood having 1 more mcg game than us for the people who are whinging about our 7 games in a row at the g

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Who even took the time to do this?

I bet we could dig through the Granny and find soft ones that went to the Crows as well or s**t the Crows got away with.

In fairness whoever it was, the 2017 Grand Final was the only occasion in living memory where I've watched a Richmond game and thought "Geez, we're getting a good run from the umpires"

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
In fairness whoever it was, the 2017 Grand Final was the only occasion in living memory where I've watched a Richmond game and thought "Geez, we're getting a good run from the umpires"
No different to what the interstate clubs get at their home games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon they will.
They are one team you wouldn’t want to be playing at the moment. Playing a tough brand of footy and Essendon don’t like that.

1. Yes, the media will, as they did often during our 2017 premiership run.
2. It was the Bulldogs - not the media - who chose t make a deal of it and appropriately so. The media jumped on, as t's a good story.
Amazed at the proliferation of posters, who incessantly whinge when another club is afforded publicity for an initiative, or media in general. There's hundreds of media covering AFL, I'm ceratin all clubs get their fair share of deserved coverage.
Wasn't whinging at all.
Doggies story is fantastic and deserves praise from everyone. Good on them.
If club decides to go down the same path, just hope the media gives equal coverage, and acknowledges all involved in saving our club.

Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back