No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my earliest memories from being a Tiger were from the 1995 finals series.
We had a pretty good team back then.
Shame that was our one and only shot at a flag with that team.
The fact that Carlton haven't won anything since then makes me very happy.
I'm not sure how I would cope if I ever have the misfortune of seeing a Carlton v Collingwood grand final.
This is where my love for Chris naish begun

Top five figures who hated the media before working in it

1. Jack Riewoldt

In 2014, Riewoldt banned himself from making any media comment after the media put attention on his omission from Richmond's leadership group.
"This is off my own bat," he said. "If I can't be portrayed the way I want to be portrayed, then I will give it a bit of a miss."
What followed were the comical scenes where Riewoldt tried to hide from the media behind a parked car before scurrying to catch a train all with the goal to escape a few photographers and microphones.
I do find it ironic that Riewoldt is basically the face of Fox Footy’s AFL coverage and he seems to jump behind a camera or a microphone at every opportunity. He appears in promo after promo and is in front of the camera more than any current player in the game.
How ironic.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/07...es-that-hated-the-media-before-working-in-it/

Kane needs to read the quote of Jack he used...

"If I can't be portrayed the way I want to be portrayed, then I will give it a bit of a miss."

Since Jack can portray himself the way he wants, he's happy to get involved and be in the media.

What's ironic is that an ex footballer with no brains is trying to portray himself as someone with brains in the media.

Top five figures who hated the media before working in it

1. Jack Riewoldt

In 2014, Riewoldt banned himself from making any media comment after the media put attention on his omission from Richmond's leadership group.
"This is off my own bat," he said. "If I can't be portrayed the way I want to be portrayed, then I will give it a bit of a miss."
What followed were the comical scenes where Riewoldt tried to hide from the media behind a parked car before scurrying to catch a train all with the goal to escape a few photographers and microphones.
I do find it ironic that Riewoldt is basically the face of Fox Footy’s AFL coverage and he seems to jump behind a camera or a microphone at every opportunity. He appears in promo after promo and is in front of the camera more than any current player in the game.
How ironic.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/07...es-that-hated-the-media-before-working-in-it/

I wish Cornes hated the media..

Expect the pies to get up tonight.
They'll beat GWS next week then we will beat them a week after in a close one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m off to watch eagles pies tonight. Hope it’s a hard game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the pies to get smacked tonight so their percentage gets hammered. Like a 10 goal plus whipping.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

9548a3eea5dcba0e964c7b3ae216e1bb.jpg

Joke is still relevant apparently.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back