No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Cracks me up how people think Teague is just some nobody who got it by accident. Been coaching for years at different clubs and they had the best candidate right there under their noses.
Teague has earned it. Apart from successful stint coaching the Bullants to a winning a flag, the Blues is his 4th senior AFL club.

I think Shaw was the massive gamble, only coaching at the Swans after he stopped playing, two of those years with their NEAFL side then going straight to North. I think that will end in tears.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I think Shaw was the massive gamble, only coaching at the Swans after he stopped playing, two of those years with their NEAFL side then going straight to North. I think that will end in tears.
The tears may have started last Saturday at Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Oh well that's a little better. Yelling "Rafa" adds a touch of the bizarre to it.

its a bit like the scats wanting to play finals at scat park MCG finals and then but but but Richmond

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I’d probably do a better job than the nuffies in charge, well slightly better anyway, unfortunately while I’d probably make the RFC supporters happy not sure I’d make the supporters of 17 other clubs happy. :D
Stop it...you're making me all tingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back