No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggos playing some really good footy last couple of weeks if they manage to take that 8th spot they could really do some damage and we also match up horribly against them

Just went onto the pies board from a recommendation. Oh my god. Their opposition games thread. I tell you what i learned. Their pain of losing to WCE is still very much raw and still there. And they are still fearful of us as is the lonely cats fan sympathising with them over there. Pies fans are also s**t scared of playing the dogs.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COLLINGWOOD. YOUR TEARS TASTE LIKE MOTHERS MILK. NOM NOM NOM

Doggos playing some really good footy last couple of weeks if they manage to take that 8th spot they could really do some damage and we also match up horribly against them

only way i can see us having to play them

1) Collignwood beats essendon
2) we lose to the bears
3) dogs lose to Adelaide by a small margin

Dogs win and they will finish 7th
Essendon win and we finish 4th or better regardless
We win and we finish 4th or better
crows beat dogs by a bit and they will drop out of the 8 and be replaced by the crows

We just gotta win next week. Margin is irrelevant. Finish 4th and Cats will beat Carlton finishing top. Oh yeah. Pies to face dogs in an elimination final. Perfecto.

Not our problemo, its Collingwood's problem.

Looking like we will play an away final against the scats at the G. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to say it but the Bulldogs are playing like it's 2016, they are extremely dangerous and since they've won the flag from outside the top 4 before, they'll believe they can do it again.

They were still paying $3.75 to make the top 8 prior to this round, I was going to put some money on but I didn't get around to it, I'm wishing I did.

only way i can see us having to play them

1) Collignwood beats essendon
2) we lose to the bears
3) dogs lose to Adelaide by a small margin

Dogs win and they will finish 7th
Essendon win and we finish 4th or better regardless
We win and we finish 4th or better
crows beat dogs by a bit and they will drop out of the 8 and be replaced by the crows

Not sure thats possible. Wb percentage way higher than bombers

We just gotta win next week. Margin is irrelevant. Finish 4th and Cats will beat Carlton finishing top. Oh yeah. Pies to face dogs in an elimination final. Perfecto.
Dogs look like the will finish 7th and play the Giants up there .
Pies look like they will play Druggies two weeks in a row .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just went onto the pies board from a recommendation. Oh my god. Their opposition games thread. I tell you what i learned. Their pain of losing to WCE is still very much raw and still there. And they are still fearful of us as is the lonely cats fan sympathising with them over there. Pies fans are also s**t scared of playing the dogs.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COLLINGWOOD. YOUR TEARS TASTE LIKE MOTHERS MILK. NOM NOM NOM

I couldn't help but read their posts, thanked them for their game day melts and wished them luck on the lions bandwagon next week LOL

Final round is lining up perfectly and playing on the Sunday with a week off gives us all the aces.
Bummers game is a dead rubber and if they have half a brain they will rest a few players because they can't miss out and will likely stay 7th regardless (but can go to 8th). Who cares, the bummers are s**t.
The big game is West Coast v Hawks. Hawks will have everything to play for and will throw everything at the Weagles. If they win, the Weagles end up 5th and no home prelim. May as well draw a line through them if that's the case.
On the Sunday Adelaide (and Port) will know what they have to do to make the finals, meaning the Bullies are no cert to make the 8. The crows could sneak in.
Geelong could theoretically tank and send us to Perth in week 1. That would suck a bit, Worst case is we lose next week and play the Bullies in an elim.
I think we will beat Brisbane this week by 5 goals plus though and finish 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back