No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a few NBA, NHL and NFL games about 3 years ago when I went across. Had a great time. Yanks do entertainment way better than us. Knew the top line players would pull out of this one. Waste of money.

Went to one of each a few years back and agree. Well, the NBA was a tad boring, but I think it was just bum luck running into two average teams at the time (Knicks v Pistons @ MSG) in the middle of an 82 game season. The entertainment factor of the other two were through the roof.

WB fans are excited because this season reminds them of 2016.
They finished seventh.
They should finish seventh this year and would play GWS, they thrashed by 10 goals.
Bev is timing their run perfectly, with midfield stars Macrae, Dunkley and Lipinski, and two newer forwards Naughton and Schache.

Last edited:
The Western Bulldogs fans are becoming excited because this season reminds them of 2016.
They finished seventh.
They should finish seventh this year and would play GWS, they thrashed by 10 goals.
Bev is timing their run perfectly, with midfield stars Macrae, Dunkley and Lipinski, and two newer forwards Naughton and Schache.
remind us all, did they play us at the mcg in the 2016 finals?

no, i didn't think so

WB should defeat Adelaide.
On form, they should defeat GWS away (6 v 7) in an elimination final.
WB should make the semi-finals and would play the loser of 1 v 4.

WB should defeat Adelaide.
On form, they should defeat GWS away (6 v 7) in an elimination final.
WB should make the semi-finals and would play the loser of 1 v 4.
And if that happened to be Geelong as their opponent in a semi, they could reach the prelim.

WB fans are excited because this season reminds them of 2016.
They finished seventh.
Yeah the dogs are the team that worry me the most. I do like watching them play, just not against us.

Dogs/Adelaide game will get ugly. Adelaide are the slowest team in the comp and are susceptible to intense pressure. Dogs are one of the quickest high pressure teams and are brimming with confidence.

On a small Ballarat ground, it could be triple figures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees just want money because their attendance has cratered.

They also have to explain where the last money they were gifted was wasted on. Certainly not training camps cos elite teams like the Dees don’t need that sort of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckon Buddy will retire after this weekend. He’s been injured all year, the team’s bottom 4, surely you just put him on ice, get a full pre season into him and have him play 300 in a big game early next season.
Why would you rush him back to play it in a 14th v 15th dead rubber?

Reckon Buddy will retire after this weekend. He’s been injured all year, the team’s bottom 4, surely you just put him on ice, get a full pre season into him and have him play 300 in a big game early next season.

His contract is back ended. He earns $1.5 mill next season, $1.3 the season after and under a mill in the last. No way he walks away from his contract.

Didn’t work so well the last times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back