No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true but until the AFL:
View attachment 732207
on reforming rounds 19 to 23 of the fixture, dud games will continue to plague this part of the season. There are any number of solutions and my preference would be that, after everyone has played everyone in the first 18 rounds, the competition splits into 1-6, 7-12, and 13-18 for the last five rounds and maybe instead of this hated bye week before the finals you could have, for want of a better expression, pre-elimination finals of 5v12, 6v11, 7v10, and 8v9.

If you have 5 weeks of 1-6 playing each other are you not just creating an extra 5 weeks of finals?

I just got thread banned in the MB gameday thread because I reported posts and challenged a poster who was calling me mentally challenged. You can't make this s**t up.
It’s a cess pit out there

WB fans are excited because this season reminds them of 2016.
They finished seventh.
They should finish seventh this year and would play GWS, they thrashed by 10 goals.
Bev is timing their run perfectly, with midfield stars Macrae, Dunkley and Lipinski, and two newer forwards Naughton and Schache.
Would like too avoid until GF.

WB should defeat Adelaide.
On form, they should defeat GWS away (6 v 7) in an elimination final.
WB should make the semi-finals and would play the loser of 1 v 4.
Poor Geelong can't take a trick.🤣

Lol, Kornes has had a meltdown on SEN about Richmond draw. Even questioned our 2017 final at the MCG. Wonderful. It's on folks. Enjoy it.
Heard it.
Ratings must need a boast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't wish injury on any players or teams but I hope a few bombers players sustain 3 or 4 weeks injuries during tonights game. Would be karma really.

I don’t think Essendon are tanking to lose but they are making no secret about the fact that they are looking to the finals preparation wise.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Pies go about it because they should smash them, but all the pressure is on them and it’s a free ping at the stumps for the Bombers.

Lol, Wayne Carey has backed in Lynch and Grimes for AA. Meltdowns imminent.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
I think even oppo supporters recognize Grimes has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back