No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions out in straight sets if they get 4 th ???

If they finish top 4 I reckon they'll make the prelim but no further. Hodge and Fagan will be massive for them.

If you listen to the end of Dimmas presser you would think Cogs is on his way here.

Hardwick also sent his best wishes to GWS midfielder Stephen Coniglio who looked to have suffered a serious knee injury in the opening minutes of the contest.

“That’s a shame ... you always hate to see great players go down and so hopefully he dodges a bullet there. Good luck to him,” he said.

4B2C7474-5C1C-4A78-87B5-F717322C4897.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reality is the football just gets in the way of the real stuff we all love and crave being trade week. Welcome to Richmond Coniglio. #itshappening

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

And watched the replay tonight. Can i just say to the Fox footy commentators trying to rewrite history on Toby Greene and that he gets penalised and boo’d because of his reputation.....GAGF, he’s a dirty prick. He chose to do the Jackie Chan s**t and whack blokes. He deserves everything he gets.

Reality is the football just gets in the way of the real stuff we all love and crave being trade week. Welcome to Richmond Coniglio. #itshappening

HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa so true!!!

And watched the replay tonight. Can i just say to the Fox footy commentators trying to rewrite history on Toby Greene and that he gets penalised and boo’d because of his reputation.....GAGF, he’s a dirty prick. He chose to do the Jackie Chan s**t and whack blokes. He deserves everything he gets.

Would love the evil little campaigner at the tiges though hehe..

Lol how are we going to
Afford Coniglio in the salary cap .

Monte carlo biscuit sponsorship. We have a contact in the club who can get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back