No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkins is selfless and shepherds Dangers flying shot over the line they would've only been 4 points down with 2 min remaining.

Collingwoods pressure was insane early but cats defence was at sea and they still nearly pinched it.

That's a testament to how poor Collingwood were, honestly. The Cats played some of the dumbest footy I've ever seen until the last 10 minutes.

Wife can get us into ch 7 corporate box for prelim but she said I can’t go feral like I usually do at footy lol told her rather sit with the tiger fans in public .
Easy fix, use the corporate tickets to get into the ground, have some snacks pre game, then once the game starts piss off to the outer.

Wife can get us into ch 7 corporate box for prelim but she said I can’t go feral like I usually do at footy lol told her rather sit with the tiger fans in public .
3v6wd.gif

Take it thers gonna be a tsunami of tiges supporters missing out on tickets campaigners
Would kill for that ticket.

Last edited:
Don't mention corporate box in the vicinity of Jabba The Hutchy.
Might try to scalp.
Food and beverage package.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy fix, use the corporate tickets to get into the ground, have some snacks pre game, then once the game starts p**s off to the outer.

Straight to the Grog Squad.

Most of the GC board think they are too good for BEllis lol

And that’s why all their good players leave and they should be relocated to Tassie. They are a train wreck s**t truck club. Their supporters don’t even realise how many years they are away from anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back