Not open for further replies.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I still don't understand that if you are a forward and take a mark inside 50 that you're allowed to be tackled, assaulted, beaten after you mark it and it isn't a 50m penalty. You can't do that anywhere else on the field.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Very good win by Collingwood interstate. West Coast came to play but they were blitzed in general play in that last quarter.

Eagles had 3 scoring shots in the whole of the second half, so they have themselves to blame for the loss. I don’t know whether this is good or bad for us, but our main focus is on our own games as we play both teams in the run home

Scratches

Draftee
Jul 9, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
There was a moment in the first 5 minutes of the last quarter where I thought that the scum could win the game. I'll have to go back and watch it but gee, if you get on top of the wegirls they panic. You can see all over the ground that there are a lot of front runners in their playing group.

Carnis

Senior List
Aug 9, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Very good win by Collingwood interstate. West Coast came to play but they were blitzed in general play in that last quarter.

Eagles had 3 scoring shots in the whole of the second half, so they have themselves to blame for the loss. I don’t know whether this is good or bad for us, but our main focus is on our own games as we play both teams in the run home

Good for us, I think. Keeps the 4 more even, 2 is still available, and less chance of a final in Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back