No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand that if you are a forward and take a mark inside 50 that you're allowed to be tackled, assaulted, beaten after you mark it and it isn't a 50m penalty. You can't do that anywhere else on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good win by Collingwood interstate. West Coast came to play but they were blitzed in general play in that last quarter.

Eagles had 3 scoring shots in the whole of the second half, so they have themselves to blame for the loss. I don’t know whether this is good or bad for us, but our main focus is on our own games as we play both teams in the run home

There was a moment in the first 5 minutes of the last quarter where I thought that the scum could win the game. I'll have to go back and watch it but gee, if you get on top of the wegirls they panic. You can see all over the ground that there are a lot of front runners in their playing group.

Very good win by Collingwood interstate. West Coast came to play but they were blitzed in general play in that last quarter.

Eagles had 3 scoring shots in the whole of the second half, so they have themselves to blame for the loss. I don’t know whether this is good or bad for us, but our main focus is on our own games as we play both teams in the run home

Good for us, I think. Keeps the 4 more even, 2 is still available, and less chance of a final in Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back