No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's getting easier because now there are 3 spots up for grabs instead of 2 if the eagles won.
We’re percentage behind two teams, so we need two games to make up on them , which we most likely won’t. The only spot available is Brisbane’s and it could come down to our clash with them. We also have WCE and Collingwood who have trounced us recently. Nothing is as simple as you’re suggesting with the season that we’re seeing. You can’t pencil in wins anymore if you’ve seen the recent results.

Couldn’t give a damn about my multi, but top four is getting tougher.
It's wide open again this year.Any half decent side on its day no matter where can win.

Knew wobbles would win.

Been set up all week for them to take this out.

Lose a close one against a cellar dweller, be smashed by the media all week.

They were always going to win this game.

Bingo and we have an advantage as a lot of our blokes are coming back fresh for the finals, but as you say it’s unpredictable atm.
That's the one blessing for us.
Fresh stars.

Knew wobbles would win.

Been set up all week for them to take this out.

Lose a close one against a cellar dweller, be smashed by the media all week.

They were always going to win this game.

I had a gut feel they would win just for all those reasons you mentioned above , mind you eagles were destroying them in the 3rd and for most of the game but didn't put them away , Eagles tired and rest is history.

There was a moment in the first 5 minutes of the last quarter where I thought that the scum could win the game. I'll have to go back and watch it but gee, if you get on top of the wegirls they panic. You can see all over the ground that there are a lot of front runners in their playing group.
Yeah good call, they're too tall when the whips are cracking, no runners, their midfield went to s**t. NicNat looks like a beast for a quarter then his lack of fitness shows. It won't get better for him either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah good call, they're too tall when the whips are cracking, no runners, their midfield went to s**t. NicNat looks like a beast for a quarter then his lack of fitness shows. It won't get better for him either.

they were killing pies but not on scoreboard , should have put them away earlier.

We’re percentage behind two teams, so we need two games to make up on them , which we most likely won’t. The only spot available is Brisbane’s and it could come down to our clash with them. We also have WCE and Collingwood who have trounced us recently. Nothing is as simple as you’re suggesting with the season that we’re seeing. You can’t pencil in wins anymore if you’ve seen the recent results.
Win on Sunday and it's one game behind second, if eagles win then it was two games behind second.

We haven't played the eagles for what feels like years, stop worrying, we keep winning and we make top 4. Just enjoy the ride that is the last 7 games at the G, worrying is not going to change things.

We win next two and pies and eagles lose next week and guess what, equal second baby with 5 to play.

or celebrating the only team in history to win the free kick count v Eagles at Optus
No surprises really. :cool:

Pendles. Collingwood's secret 'Free Kick For' weapon.

He never takes possession of the ball if someone is on his hammer, waits for any contact no matter how minor, spins and flops, and appeals for the free. He gets it every time.

He falls over. Probably tripped or pushed. Free to Pendles.

He goes to pick up the ball with an opponent nearby. Umpire reasons: "Pendles just looked at me. Was that high? It must've been high. Free kick Pendles."

He plays - he gets a free.

He's Simon the Likeable to the Umpires.

Death Taxes and Pendles gets frees. He need only appeal or glance towards an umpire and plead with his sad eyes.

I'm a green jelly bean.

Pendles. Collingwood's secret 'Free Kick For' weapon.

He never takes possession of the ball if someone is on his hammer, waits for any contact no matter how minor, spins and flops, and appeals for the free. He gets it every time.

He falls over. Probably tripped or pushed. Free to Pendles.

He goes to pick up the ball with an opponent nearby. Umpire reasons: "Pendles just looked at me. Was that high? It must've been high. Free kick Pendles."

He plays - he gets a free.

He's Simon the Likeable to the Umpires.

Death Taxes and Pendles gets frees. He need only appeal or glance towards an umpire and plead with his sad eyes.

I'm a green jelly bean.
Lol @ Simon the Likable

Pendles this season- frees for 20, frees against 5.
:drunk:

Pendles is the old Selwood for theatrical frees.
Fell backwards and gained the free which changed the game against the Dons.
So many cases.
How can you not like Pendles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back