No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing umps can spot a free through 36 players from 75 meters away but wingard cops one high and the ump is 5 meters from it and misses it
That’s what I thought.

Should have been a free to him, but no don’t want to pay a free against AFL’s precious handbaggers.

Boring,boring Geelong,slow motion chipping around the boundary line,handbag,bruisefree football.
Am liking hawthorn’s style at the moment though.

They don’t have the skills to pull it off all the time but when they do it really opens up the scatters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger marks on the boundary and is allowed to come in 3 metres to take his kick, should be play on.

meanwhile they call dusty to play on every single time he takes a mark even if he literally doesn't move (not even backwards) what's with that?

Its amazing umps can spot a free through 36 players from 75 meters away but wingard cops one high and the ump is 5 meters from it and misses it
Yes they simply love that technical free kick that no one else besides themselves can spot!!!
In the midst of great fooball being played in a great football contest i saw this tiny correct technical infringement, unobserved by many! I paid it!
Looks good on the resume..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back