JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
That's very harsh... on Larry, Curly and Moe!!!
TidyImmediateBarracuda-small.gif

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
And this

Brisbane has the chance to win a potential Thursday Gabba home final if it finishes top-two, but the league also hasn’t ruled out a Melbourne final to kick off the finals on a Thursday night.

lol 😂
not a cash grab its all about the scats

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli

I don't understand how the AFL can get increasingly dumber.

I don’t get it? So you can trade for a bloke prior to pre-season, get them into your system and a summer of learning.

Or wait to just before rd.1 and get a player for what? Injury replacement basically. You’re just begging for desperate clubs to get screwed over by savvy ones.

Imagine the Saints coming to us at the start of 2020 for a ruckman. “Sure you can have Soldo for your first pick and Billings” there’s no incentive to trade Soldo unless it’s way overs.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

I don't understand how the AFL can get increasingly dumber.
WTF, we already have a pre season trade window, it's the ******* free agency and trade period we have in October. :drunk:

FMD imagine busting your guts all summer to try and be a regular and then the club comes to you in the week leading up to round 1 and tells you that are getting shipped off to the Gold Coast because you had a shocker in a practice match. :drunk:

I'm glad the finals in Geelong discussion is off the table for another year, my only worry if we were to get scheduled to play a final down there, would have been the inability for Jack to get out of bed to play in front of such a small crowd.

Jack Graham, that is.
Reckon he’d channel Naomi Campbell a bit? ‘I never get out of bed for anything less than a crowd of 50,000’? :D

We broke the mid season draft getting Pickett.

Most clubs though did a dodgy,getting players who are young,the whole point of the mid season draft was getting players ready to go but needing a lifeline to kick start their career.

Because Pickett had a broken finger,the AFL shut it down.

Yet another change of rules because of Richmond,they are mounting up.

Now for the change of the father son when Rioli junior becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back