Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
We broke the mid season draft getting Pickett.

Most clubs though did a dodgy,getting players who are young,the whole point of the mid season draft was getting players ready to go but needing a lifeline to kick start their career.

Because Pickett had a broken finger,the AFL shut it down.

Yet another change of rules because of Richmond,they are mounting up.

Now for the change of the father son when Rioli junior becomes available.
We're the mid seasons drafts grand final

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Not sure if I want to have the cats host us week 1 or have them drop out of the top 2 altogether.
As long as we reach the top 4 by the end of Rd23, I don't really give a good f**k where the others finish.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
The cats fans whinge so much. It really feels like the whole home state final thing has escalated the past few years. Do we have to hear about this every year?
If they didn't whinge no one would talk about them

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t get it? So you can trade for a bloke prior to pre-season, get them into your system and a summer of learning.

Or wait to just before rd.1 and get a player for what? Injury replacement basically. You’re just begging for desperate clubs to get screwed over by savvy ones.

Imagine the Saints coming to us at the start of 2020 for a ruckman. “Sure you can have Soldo for your first pick and Billings” there’s no incentive to trade Soldo unless it’s way overs.

It’s a good idea. Without knowing what the draft might hold you are required to lock in your list currently. In the future you will be able to assess and correct the list right up to the season starting. In fact there should be frequent trading periods during the season IMO it also doesn’t impact other competitions like a mid season draft.

I’d like to see unconditional trading of new draftees as well and have the trade period run for a month after the draft and then again just before pre season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geelol haven’t even finished top 2 yet. The slapper is playing her gf early.
I really hope someone has pointed that out to her. :D

You really shouldn’t be bitching until you’ve actually locked in those two home finals. :D

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
we should start protesting against geelol having the easiest H&A fixture in the comp, make em play all their home games at s**tihad or mcg as their shanty town stadium isn't up to AFL standard and gives them an unfair advantage
Not to mention that they are the only team that's able to train at their home ground......talk about bias, they are the most KOTD ever

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
we should start protesting against geelol having the easiest H&A fixture in the comp, make em play all their home games at s**tihad or mcg as their shanty town stadium isn't up to AFL standard and gives them an unfair advantage

THIS IS A VELODROME

NOT A FOOTBALL OVAL

Last edited:

Dimma is so anti tag he went as far as to play off Cripps and it worked a charm

Props to who put this together

That’s some top level s**t there.

Maybe Kingsley is good after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back