JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Remember when Judd said that carlton want an experienced coach.

Lel
Juddy's a mouthpiece only and out of the loop...has to repay the Club back somehow for all the money he got playing for them!
In effect he's the scum's pretty receptionist ala past 'great' fielding media questions...like the Count at the Drugs!
The back room old boys club still run that place...

Last edited:
So Teague wins by default
Cracks me up how people think Teague is just some nobody who got it by accident. Been coaching for years at different clubs and they had the best candidate right there under their noses.

Cracks me up how people think Teague is just some nobody who got it by accident. Been coaching for years at different clubs and they had the best candidate right there under their noses.
It's just banter though I was curious if they interviewed other coaches

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
drugs board after the 100point loss but how is it trolling if you genuinely liked the post
I copped a ban liking posts on the Drugs Game day thread after Rohan kicked the winning goal for Sydney in 2017. Drug's mods very sensitive after a bad loss.

It's just banter though I was curious if they interviewed other coaches
Wasn’t saying you I mean just in general. It’s like people are saying but they could have had this person or that person but all those people like Roos, Lyon etc are just overhyped. I reckon Carlton would have been dumb to go through all the process from where they are at and almost by accident and supporter backlash have a for once probably made a smart decision.

69vintage

Premiership Player
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
He might be a good coach in time but got completely out coached on the weekend .
Letting Richmond have a loose man back in those conditions with the way they kicked the ball into the forward line was a joke .As the master of tactics David King continually says don't get beat by what you know .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
they contacted thousands but crazy vossy was the only other one that wanted to show up for an interview

can confirm, I was contacted but there weren't enough green shoots for me to accept the position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back