No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than one player involved?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far reaching, all encompassing external review comes in - finds that all players and most Crows staff think Pyke is an incompetent dickhead and no-one likes him.

Pyke 'steps' down....
Poor guy might be a bit distraught to drive. Maybe the club can arrange a ride home for him. Get him a bus, blind fold him and play the Richmond club song on loop until he gets home.

Well as funny as that is, Eagles did knock them out last week with a player who has now tested positive to a substance so ...... bomber fans should be pi**ed off LOL
Injunction

Well as funny as that is, Eagles did knock them out last week with a player who has now tested positive to a substance so ...... bomber fans should be pi**ed off LOL
In Olympics if one tests positive all get disqualified. But 1 player alone in a 22 man comp doesn't really compute as well. So let it go through to keeper. For all we know he had some disco biscuits and was having some fun. May not be peds

In Olympics if one tests positive all get disqualified. But 1 player alone in a 22 man comp doesn't really compute as well. So let it go through to keeper. For all we know he had some disco biscuits and was having some fun. May not be peds

Caught tampering with samples ??? why would you do that unless your worried tere was something in it that should be in it.

My guess it's a weight loss supplement.

It would be funny if truck left the bombres
I used to feel the same way about them - but fu** them Im enjoying every minute of this, their position now, is a direct result of them still not being able to get over losing to us in the GF, thats how little respect they have for our club. Theyve been unhinged since we crushed them and never once have I heard one single supporter or one person from that organisation say too good richmond, you deserved it. It always comes back to 'we were the best side in it', 'we shat the bed' etc. Until they can let it go and accept that the best side was the one that won the flag in 2017, they'll never recover.

1000 %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back