No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t bring myself to stick the boot into Adelaide. We beat them in the Grand Final so I have a soft spot for them plus they’ve had to deal with a fair bit of sh*t as a club starting from when Phil Walsh died. They also never bottom out and have built their list respectively while not having to rely on high draft picks and handouts like Carlton, Melbourne, Gold Coast, etc. do. The power stance was cringey and Tex can come across as a bit of a nuffy, but overall they’re not a bad club.
You've changed man...

I TOLD YOU ALL EXACTLY THAT THE OTHER DAY!!! WC TO LOSE TO GEELONG AND WE SMACK THEM THE FOLLOWING WEEK. TRUST IT AS ITS FROM MY BALLS!
Hope you've got those balls in cotton wool mate.
Tell the missus you have to remain seated until after the GF, can't move etc and she has to be your maid therein...k'n best.

used to drink that on the walk into the city before a big night and stash the goon bag in a bush somewhere then drink the rest on the way home

best

The years have taught me that it's the after-drinking that really f***s your Sundays

I used to feel the same way about them - but fu** them Im enjoying every minute of this, their position now, is a direct result of them still not being able to get over losing to us in the GF, thats how little respect they have for our club. Theyve been unhinged since we crushed them and never once have I heard one single supporter or one person from that organisation say too good richmond, you deserved it. It always comes back to 'we were the best side in it', 'we shat the bed' etc. Until they can let it go and accept that the best side was the one that won the flag in 2017, they'll never recover.

Absolutely spot on. I can't help but enjoy it too. They were ridiculous before the game and worse since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back