No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol, what a pisser from the rumour thread..

"Heard on the grapevine that during the Dees first training session Ben Browne was juggling footys at the back of the group during a team meeting, Alan Richardson pulled him up in front of the group and told him that just because he looks like a clown doesn't mean he can stuff around at training and that he should either stop clowning around or put on a red nose and join the circus"

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol, what a pisser from the rumour thread..

"Heard on the grapevine that during the Dees first training session Ben Browne was juggling footys at the back of the group during a team meeting, Alan Richardson pulled him up in front of the group and told him that just because he looks like a clown doesn't mean he can stuff around at training and that he should either stop clowning around or put on a red nose and join the circus"
is he still killing innocent plants for food

Patton’s pick up lines are straight out of the neckbeard incel play book

Give compliment get ignored send dick pic then call her fat and ugly
Someone should publish these playbooks - I hear about them all the time but when I try to borrow them from the library they say they don't exist.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Patton’s pick up lines are straight out of the neckbeard incel play book

Give compliment get ignored send dick pic then call her fat and ugly
Class act.

What a ******* knob (and I'm aware that was probably the reply he was hoping for).

Patton sounds very immature and arrogant. He obviously thought he was invincible and no one will complain about his behaviour.
Remember when he melted after the 2017 Prelim because we were all giving it to him

Best.

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Patton sounds very immature and arrogant. He obviously thought he was invincible and no one will complain about his behaviour.
TBH, although I don't really agree with it.... it's pretty par for the course these days with young adults..

I mean, the girl who came out second, jumped on Channel 7 news for her limelight and actually stated it happens all the time, how many other blokes has she gone on the news about... and she said it happened nearly 2 years ago....

I'm not condoning the behaviour, but it's not really out of the norm in young society these days

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
TBH, although I don't really agree with it.... it's pretty par for the course these days with young adults..

I mean, the girl who came out second, jumped on Channel 7 news for her limelight and actually stated it happens all the time, how many other blokes has she gone on the news about... and she said it happened nearly 2 years ago....

I'm not condoning the behaviour, but it's not really out of the norm in young society these days

With consent maybe, sending unwanted pics without consent isnt the norm for young adults and its borderline sexual harassment.

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

So you’re telling me that when she approaches Channel 7 to tell them that a nobody bloke sent her a dick pic that a reporter will be straight around to her house?
Yeah, right.

He will be made an example of. The price of fame. If they are well known, people pay attention.

Maybe if you have a public reputation, you should do a bit more to protect it

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
With consent maybe, sending unwanted pics without consent isnt the norm for young adults and its borderline sexual harassment.
Sadly, it is becoming the norm (again, not that I agree with it)...

Young ladies go onto Insta, usually wearing little to no clothing, looking to become an influencer, and that (rightly or wrongly) is enhanced with the decades old saying that sex sells... They target all the young blokes, and all the young girls that want to look like them. They use "sex or sexy" for self promotion, then get bombarded with sex laden messages (either in writing or in pics). If you don't think thats the norm of a lot of Social Media platforms in relation to young people, then I'm not sure you are getting a true reflection of whats going on. And quite often, the fact they don't actually know the person they are sending it to becomes a security blanket with little to no kick back apart from maybe being 'blocked' by the recipient.

Again, I don't agree with it, I don't like it and I've never done it, but I am also not stupid enough to believe this isn't fast becoming the norm.

So you’re telling me that when she approaches Channel 7 to tell them that a nobody bloke sent her a dick pic that a reporter will be straight around to her house?
Yeah, right.

He will be made an example of. The price of fame. If they are well known, people pay attention.

Maybe if you have a public reputation, you should do a bit more to protect it

I agree, he doesn't send it, he's not in the sh!t, not arguing that.

My point being, if she wanted to make a point of making him an example, why wait so long. And as she admitted, she gets these all the time, so if ahe wanted them to stop, she would have used him as an example immediately no??? I'm not saying calling him out is wrong, but this second girl, I do question her motives to be honest...

491BABCE-8444-4932-B88F-9D398402EC8C.jpeg

......................ask Stagerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back