No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor goin around that Patton punched up Scully for rooting his sister.

1611728042610-png.1046711
they look like patto with girls hairstyles.

i

in fairness, we've made our share of blues too. at the risk of mentioning the war - how did we miss franklin!!!!!!!!!
If we got Franklin.
Fair chance we wouldn't have got Cotch & Dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top10 in brownlow votes last 5 years.

Good player.

Dogs are stacked imo
Brownlow is overrated , votes by umpires and you can see what they understand about the game, give me a club bf, or a premiership medallion or a norm

Brownlow is overrated , votes by umpires and you can see what they understand about the game, give me a club bf, or a premiership medallion or a norm

True.

Top20, not top 10 my mistake.

Still, not many bad players in that lot. Gives a general indication he is handy.

I would have taken him at Richmond given the pies are paying 1.5 million of his contract

extremely overrated, gets by on tradition and prestige.

It needs a massive overhaul. Umps just get stuck on mids unless a forward has a huge game.

It needs a massive overhaul. Umps just get stuck on mids unless a forward has a huge game.
Time too attach the coaches votes too Brownlow voting.

Scully retired cause sister shagging?

I didn't say it's a good indicator. But if you have been top20 over last 5 years you can probably play a bit.

Trelol will be good addition at dogs. Shame tigers missed out imo

I didn't say it's a good indicator. But if you have been top20 over last 5 years you can probably play a bit.

Cmon be better then that. We all blew up about the bullshit rumours flung our way

No way Richmond would have taken him when he shat on us the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back