Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger_Of_Old

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Paton's injury has to be one of the unluckiest things I've ever heard
Tackled by assistant coach who was only in the game because they had too many injuries and couldn't fill two teams.
See the size if the assistant.Lucky he only broke a leg.
1613649006631.png

JazMac

All Australian
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Youโ€™re the one determined to call people racists who you donโ€™t know and werenโ€™t there. Iโ€™m saying I donโ€™t know and am prepared to reserve judgment based on a few factors, the main one being at the time it wasnโ€™t raised by Lamumba or anyone else at the club.

Youโ€™ve just insinuated that I am a racist so I guess this chat ends here. As Iโ€™ve mentioned previously in this thread I myself am actually from a minority group.

If you want to go seeing the worst in people be my guest. You must be a sad person and I feel sorry for you. All the best
As Shae McNamara and others have corroborated, Heritier did bring up the racism he was enduring with Collingwood in 2009 and subsequently over the years. Why do you not accept that? Others say they can't remember him doing it and you choose to solely believe them and not Heritier and those that have corroborated what he has said. Why is that? Instead you want to see the worst in Heritier. Why is that?

box070

Team Captain
Jan 8, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Lions did that last year or year before what a joke
Whatโ€™s it actually matter to anyone?
If you have a youngish list itโ€™s not a bad thing to have a few named leaders.
The way people react to leadership groups is nonsensical carry on. Theyโ€™re doing what they believe is best for their club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFCGloryJC

Ty Vickery Eagles Boys Pizzas
Jun 13, 2018
Ty Vickery Eagles Boys Pizzas
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Packers.
Crazy how they signed him for that long ,he's
Laughing 1.3 for doing nothing.
It's a disaster.
All he does is stand by the goalpost at training.
Basically cost them $5 million for nothing in return.

Remove this Banner Ad