No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we will beat aints and pears but loose again to bears in the granny
If we get through to GF that’ll be the hard part I reckon.
Touch the Lions up in GF.

If we get through to GF that’ll be the hard part I reckon.
Touch the Lions up in GF.
All the eras of going for a 3rd flag the team has lost first final then rolled that team in the GF.

Excluding the Cats obviously as 3 in 5 isn’t really the same era.

All the rubbish said about us by Eagles fans on the bay ,I was happy for the Pies to win,nothing against their win,their team does not umpire the games so good on em.
Bay stuff doesn't bother me. You go there to s**t talk. its the main board s**t that's ****ed.

Bay stuff doesn't bother me. You go there to sh*t talk. its the main board sh*t that's f’ed.
Absolutely, funny seeing all those same wet toast supporters who jump on every. Single. Thread. And post anti Richmond sheet get all upset theirs Richmond posters giving it back to them. Fact is they haven’t really beaten us in a significant game in a while now and don’t realise we have other teams that are bigger rivals than them (collingwood, Geelong)

If we got sucked off like Collingwood we would sh*t the flag in
Yeh lions played well not denying that but fu** me
Did they get a massive leg up by over umpiring.
That is true,with Collingwood umpiring,we win our final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the rubbish said about us by Eagles fans on the bay ,I was happy for the Pies to win,nothing against their win,their team does not umpire the games so good on em.

knew pies would win , dumb media over in WA calling Collingwood the dirty pies etc on front page news , joke or no joke people underestimate the power of the mind and how sledges like that can bring a group closer together , I know exactly what I would have done if I was Figjam , stick the front page of that paper on the wall in the team meeting .

Didnt notice at the time but nice throw by crisp
With the Eagles coming with 40 seconds left
The jamie Elliot non holding the ball decision
Was another discrace, mcchinns must have
These useless umps in his payroll
Collingwood masters at throwing the ball
And not get pinged
if pies had our umpiring last night they loose by 40+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back