No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hip infection for Hurley.
Must be f#cken agony TBH.
Lade is the Sainters mids coach.
They annihilated the Roos today.
We could field a team of BF posters that would mash the Roos.

Hurley in a bad way at the Dons.
Hobbling like an invalid.
Has a hip infection, sad to see.
Karma for the staging he did against Tom Lynch last season.

Got Lynch sent to the tribunal for faking head contact.

Last edited:
Without Charlie Curnow, Carlton will struggle to beat us. Just not enough there to worry our defence I reckon. I still think they're a solid unit though and will continue to improve.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how cum none of the supposed professional journalists in teh AFL ever managed to figure out it was Arsebury who actually concussed Shiela ?
Either they are all unbelievably stupid and incompetent, or getting cleaned up by Dave's not as big an injustice as being crunched by Cotch.

Both equally plausible.

Theres some absolute gold standard meltdowns on the main board (Covid Chaos thread) from West Coast supporters. You gotta check it out! Here's a nice sampler - 😀😀😀

Literally the only side in any season of the AFL to go at a 100% win rate in victoria in 2018. (2020 doesn't count) We were 6/6 and beat our fellow grand finalists in Melbourne twice and another top 4 side. But hey, you keep clinging to that revisionist bullshit.

The V/AFL would have gone broke if it weren't for West Coast and Brisbane paying entry into the league. You should be ******* greatful your team is playing in a national competition full stop.

Also as the WAFC own both the Eagles and Dockers licences they can't be revoked and aren't under the control of the AFL. I'd love to see a court case where the AFL tries to defend an action of excluding 2 sides from the league for a year. They would lose and be forced to pay for the lost revenue of the season and potential lost revenue for future seasons as well. The AFL would be up for 150-200 million plus legal fees at the least. Then there is the AFLPA representing the cases of the players, emotional stress and so on and so forth. Would be a nice easy way to bankrupt the league and force out 4 victorian sides, GWS and the Gold Coast plus probably the AFLW as well. On top of this it would breach the AFL's contract with the TV rights contracts on 9 games a round. But carry on.

I'm pretty sure West Coast and Freo would walk away pretty happy with that, I guess in a season where you are excluded you automatically finish 17th and 18th with zero wins. Would be a pretty clear case for a priority pick on top of the teams taking pick 1 and 2 to the draft.

******* imbeciles.

Theres some absolute gold standard meltdowns on the main board (Covid Chaos thread) from West Coast supporters. You gotta check it out! Here's a nice sampler - 😀😀😀

Literally the only side in any season of the AFL to go at a 100% win rate in victoria in 2018. (2020 doesn't count) We were 6/6 and beat our fellow grand finalists in Melbourne twice and another top 4 side. But hey, you keep clinging to that revisionist bullshit.

The V/AFL would have gone broke if it weren't for West Coast and Brisbane paying entry into the league. You should be ******* greatful your team is playing in a national competition full stop.

Also as the WAFC own both the Eagles and Dockers licences they can't be revoked and aren't under the control of the AFL. I'd love to see a court case where the AFL tries to defend an action of excluding 2 sides from the league for a year. They would lose and be forced to pay for the lost revenue of the season and potential lost revenue for future seasons as well. The AFL would be up for 150-200 million plus legal fees at the least. Then there is the AFLPA representing the cases of the players, emotional stress and so on and so forth. Would be a nice easy way to bankrupt the league and force out 4 victorian sides, GWS and the Gold Coast plus probably the AFLW as well. On top of this it would breach the AFL's contract with the TV rights contracts on 9 games a round. But carry on.

I'm pretty sure West Coast and Freo would walk away pretty happy with that, I guess in a season where you are excluded you automatically finish 17th and 18th with zero wins. Would be a pretty clear case for a priority pick on top of the teams taking pick 1 and 2 to the draft.

******* imbeciles.

Link please

******* imbeciles.

Best melt ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back