No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It should have been Brett Ratten imo. Took St kilda from a rabble to a contender quickly

It should have been Brett Ratten imo. Took St kilda from a rabble to a contender quickly
Yeah agreed, I still don't rate their list either and he got them playing a system that got them to a semi final. Impressive.

poor Charlie lost his motorbike, and pet baby shark
View attachment 990512

Is it just me or does Harris Andrews look like James Hirds illegitimate son?

Last edited:
I reckon he looks like he could be one of the Aussie diggers from world war 1.
1603259917956.jpeg

I don‘t know about that but I’m super impressed that they’ve recruited “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan:

F3D07F6C-558D-4EA5-A03E-CACC543E1F28.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done ebert on the most courageous act ever on a footy field apparently. i'm just shocked that grimes and vlastuin do this 3 times a game and are still alive. amazing.

Oh and Rance
Difference is Grimes and Vlastuin aren't under concussion clouds, and it was always going to be his final game so thye have to talk it up.

Just like Griffiths, it was the body contact that knocked him out, if you watch him fall closely

Why wasn't it a free kick to Jack for front on body contact in a marking contest ?
Difference is Grimes and Vlastuin aren't under concussion clouds, and it was always going to be his final game so thye have to talk it up.

Just like Griffiths, it was the body contact that knocked him out, if you watch him fall closely

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did anyone see AFL360 where Dangerfield won Player of the week and got to donate the 10 kegs prize to any pub in Oz?
He chose to send the kegs to the pub he owns, in Adelaide...
And then laughs about it with Robbo & Whateley.
The Barwon Club across the road has been closed most of the year, and is making ends meet by selling takeaway food (Plus its a Richmond supporting pub)
What a complete ass!!

Did anyone see AFL360 where Dangerfield won Player of the week and got to donate the 10 kegs prize to any pub in Oz?
The Barwon Club across the road has been closed most of the year, and is making ends meet by selling takeaway food (Plus its a Richmond supporting pub)
What a complete ass!!
What a campaigner,
Doesn’t have to be barwon club but at least any pub that’s been hard done by.
Donates to himself, my lord

yep, i know exactly what he did.
he's brave because he doesn't know how to fall?
media bullshit

What a complete ass!!
And people want the cats to win the flag for him
Fucck outahere hope we smash them what a self entitled scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back