No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Paton's injury has to be one of the unluckiest things I've ever heard
Tackled by assistant coach who was only in the game because they had too many injuries and couldn't fill two teams.
See the size if the assistant.Lucky he only broke a leg.
1613649006631.png

JazMac

All Australian
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
You’re the one determined to call people racists who you don’t know and weren’t there. I’m saying I don’t know and am prepared to reserve judgment based on a few factors, the main one being at the time it wasn’t raised by Lamumba or anyone else at the club.

You’ve just insinuated that I am a racist so I guess this chat ends here. As I’ve mentioned previously in this thread I myself am actually from a minority group.

If you want to go seeing the worst in people be my guest. You must be a sad person and I feel sorry for you. All the best
As Shae McNamara and others have corroborated, Heritier did bring up the racism he was enduring with Collingwood in 2009 and subsequently over the years. Why do you not accept that? Others say they can't remember him doing it and you choose to solely believe them and not Heritier and those that have corroborated what he has said. Why is that? Instead you want to see the worst in Heritier. Why is that?

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
But is he pain free after being thrown away like garbage by Dusty?
Everything about that goal is arguably the greatest thing I've ever seen on a football field.

What’s it actually matter to anyone?
If you have a youngish list it’s not a bad thing to have a few named leaders.
The way people react to leadership groups is nonsensical carry on. They’re doing what they believe is best for their club.
Yep. Losing to us is a good thing.

Sainters have more injuries in the pre-season then the Blues have recent wooden spoons.
Almost one third of the first 18 out injured.
Wot da feck?
Will finish higher than Carlton though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back