No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks, Pies' list manager Guy, and recruiter Hine at the Roos' preseason intraclub match.
It seems odd, but...
Pies play Norf round 8, and it’s their first realistic chance to win a game in 2021.
So I think Bucks is going all in on that match. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Wonder how good Geelong are going to be?

Will probably beat up the shittest couple of teams but will be way too slow against anyone else. A lot will have to go right for them this year. Might not make the 8.

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Will probably beat up the shittest couple of teams but will be way too slow against anyone else. A lot will have to go right for them this year. Might not make the 8.
Agree about them being too slow part, if teams are going to take anything from observing the Richmond winning formula then the easiest rout would be to inject some speed. Geelong haven’t done that to my knowledge. It’s a big call to say they won’t make the eight though.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Carlspoon holding their b and f tonight no wonder they are a rabble seriously why would you have it now and their winner being weitering who averaged 11 touches a game goes to show how sh*t they really are
Balta>>>>Weitering

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Just a pity how "underplayed" it was by Broose & Bryin at the time.
I didn't mind Bruce's call of it. That stat he kept repeating after it was something you don't hear everyday either. He even repeated it once or twice to highlight just how impressive a feat it is.

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
carltoon bloke on mb reckons liam jones for aa

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I didn't mind Bruce's call of it. That stat he kept repeating after it was something you don't hear everyday either. He even repeated it once or twice to highlight just how impressive a feat it is.
There's a time & a place for anything.That stat should've been an aftermention once the celebration of that goal had eased,Not straight after it.Killed the moment a tad i feel.
As you said one of the greatest acts on the field ever.Should have been treated that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back