No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a time & a place for anything.That stat should've been an aftermention once the celebration of that goal had eased,Not straight after it.Killed the moment a tad i feel.
As you said one of the greatest acts on the field ever.Should have been treated that way.
Yeah, fair comment.

Remember when Jarrad Waite retired.
He mainly played at the Blues.
He said how much he hated Richmond.
Well, we've won three flags in four years and the landmark journey is not over yet.
The most successful era in our great club's history, so far.

Well, we've won three flags in four years and the landmark journey is not over yet.
Jarrad Waite hated Richmond because Neil Balme and Ricky Mclean showed his father Vin Waite up to being a bully and a coward.
Vin Waite loved nothing more than belting blokes half of his size. He was never the same after Balmy and Mclean sorted him.
Obviously his hatred of those horrid Richmond people was passed down from father to son. Fantastic

Whose that?

“There could be an increase in injuries going back to normal length games," said AFLPA President, Paddy Dangerfield.

Best to cut all games back to two quarters, especially finals, eh Paddy?
Don't play if you can't cut it paddy or do you already know that your dads army team will struggle to normal time games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree about them being too slow part, if teams are going to take anything from observing the Richmond winning formula then the easiest rout would be to inject some speed. Geelong haven’t done that to my knowledge. It’s a big call to say they won’t make the eight though.

I remember what happened after 2001. Topped up thinking that's all we needed to get us the next step. Didn't make the finals for 12 years. Also for clarity I said might not, not will not :)

dustin-martin-4th-goal-in-grand-final.gif

how *en good is this s**t HOLY s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back