Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
What everybody misses when bringing up the Cotchin incident is that Shiel continued to play out the rest of the qtr and only left soon after Astbury knocked him on the head. It is more likely that Astbury caused the concussion than Cotchin.

I don’t even care if Cotch did concuss Shiel. It was a football act, Trent got lower, went in sideways to protect himself (like the AFL wants) and won the ball, something we are all taught in juniors.

shocking got angry over us and changed the rule lol

View attachment 1077229

So can we officially say Cotch broke the AFL?

The idiots. OMG! Captain Cotchin is a very good and smart player. Let's change the rules cause he won't be smart enough to work out how to change his game. Ha ha, we're smart.

F'n idiots.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
they need to stop changing rules if they want us to stop winning premierships

it just creates an us against them football club and thats what we want
Amatuer organisation the AFL is, I heard Gilligan is going to find a spot for Eddie and vlad, shows the level of integrity they have and the contempt for the supporters.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
they were the only ones to 4 peat while loosing grand finals . its hilarious that its colonwood it happened to
do they count the original loss as part of their losing tally? Or are they at 50 losses now?

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
u can tell that whately has a stiffy under the table over cameron , higgins and the other bloke they got over geelol potentially winning the flag with them
you can only tell if you watch or listen to his shitty shows

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
Good to be king
tenor.gif

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Amatuer organisation the AFL is, I heard Gilligan is going to find a spot for Eddie and vlad, shows the level of integrity they have and the contempt for the supporters.
That seriously cannot be true. Neither should be anywhere near power in the AFL again. But I guess this is the organisation that keeps trying to forgive Hird.

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond

Don’t think they could add Vlad. He was asked to step down from the crown board to due to his conduct by a NSW inquiry. It would be very hard to get that past the commission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Don’t think they could add Vlad. He was asked to step down from the crown board to due to his conduct by a NSW inquiry. It would be very hard to get that past the commission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The idiot (gilligan) said he would look for a position for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back