No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

geez wish media etc stop with this "oh but GWS have traveleled twice in two weeks and have travel again so they might hit the wall " fmd its an hours ******* flight these blokes are extreme athletes, not 85 year old grannys, and i think the bye week at the end of season evens everyone up as far as tiredness goes etc.

Media getting in early with their excuses to downgrade our premiership should we happen to win next Saturday.

Man I never understood why supporters (and the players) of Hawthorn, Geelong and Collingwood seemed to thrive on being so universally hated during their glory years.

However it actually feels really good.

The greatest respect opposition supporters can afford Richmond is the fact that they all hate them so much.

That’s when you know you’re supporting a good team.

Wonder how Clangerfields acceptance speech will go if he wins it?
Medal for best individual after getting two kicks in a half to help get his team into a Granny.
Ablett and Dangerfield could discuss the merits of the Geelong culture that they are apart of...

Wonder how Clangerfields acceptance speech will go if he wins it?
Medal for best individual after getting two kicks in a half to help get his team into a Granny.

He will say look at me, look at me, im Patrick look at me I’m Patrick from mobbs creek, look at me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeesh. Not sure which bit the LOL was directed at but if Prestia gets tagged out who's next in line to step up? Finals are a contested game and they could potentially thrash us in that regard. If we don't get our running game happening look out. Hope Hardwick has something in his bag of tricks!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Actually Not sure what we are gonna do with Deboer, he nullified peddles big time today.
I imagine they'll push Dusty forward. Assume then Deboer might go to Cotch or Sheds, but then we rotate Dusty back through the middle. Keep the Dusty forward rotations high, but that only works I guess if we're breaking even or winning across the midfield as we did against the Lions.

I imagine they'll push Dusty forward. Assume then Deboer might go to Cotch or Sheds, but then we rotate Dusty back through the middle. Keep the Dusty forward rotations high, but that only works I guess if we're breaking even or winning across the midfield as we did against the Lions.

It’s going to be another close game damm it lol my heart won’t take it . We beat by 26 here last time they had no kelly , Coniglio , Mumford , Finlaysin , we pretty much won the game in 1st quarter then it was level next 3 quarters .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back