No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does everyone feel about Sheeds being selected as the cup bearer for the Giants?
Can understand why they selected him as there isn't many other options.
But i don't know.Doing it against the club that you played premierships with doesn't go down to well with me.
I’m fine with it.

He’s their biggest name that’s been associated with them.

He was their first coach and coached most of the team that made the GF.

When you think of it like that he makes perfect sense.

I’m fine with it.

He’s their biggest name that’s been associated with them.

He was their first coach and coached most of the team that made the GF.

When you think of it like that he makes perfect sense.
For sure can understand why they selected him.
Just think against the club you won flags with is sort of ditching your wife for her sister type thing.

Grimes to greene, astbury to Cameron

And fu** legally bumping him give nank license to kill de boer, you reckon mumford cares about legal bumps
We could have a big call to make if Broad doesn't get up .
The Giants are big up forward i don't think we can play Grimes on Greene .
Cameron 196 -Astbury
Finlayson 196 -Grimes
Himmelberg 194 -Broad or do we bring in K Mac or Garthwaite .
This is a big problem for our structure more than losing Graham out of the midfield .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How does everyone feel about Sheeds being selected as the cup bearer for the Giants?
But i don't know.Doing it against the club that you played premierships with doesn't go down to well with me.

Better them than us

I think we should drop Nank for another running mid ? He totally looks cooked .

Nope. Not unless you want us to be getting outmarked all over the ground. Plus Mumford is a shorter more aggressive Ruckman like Nank. It's going to be a very physical game.

Sheeds isn't a Tiger anymore, he hasn't been for years. Don't want him presenting the cup if we win. couldn't give two hoots if he presents it to Giants if they get up.

As much a I hate the Pies, after watching the Presser of both losing coaches Buckley is all class compared to Scott.
Buckley at least had the courtesy to respond to reporters with some respect and answer questions genuinely.
Miserable Scott on the other hand is an absolute disgrace and used the "to emotional to comment" response treating US and reporters with contempt.

I'd be bloody embarrassed and ashamed to be a Cats supporter.

As much a I hate the Pies, after watching the Presser of both losing coaches Buckley is all class compared to Scott.
Buckley at least had the courtesy to respond to reporters with some respect and answer questions genuinely.
Miserable Scott on the other hand is an absolute disgrace and used the "to emotional to comment" response treating US and reporters with contempt.

I'd be bloody embarrassed and ashamed to be a Cats supporter.
I'm uncertain as to whether 'the smartest man in the room' was truthful or really is like what you see/hear...treats everybody else as oppo...

Maclalen asks bartel who wins next week. Wonder what he said...
Of course he said Giants.

He works for them.

It’s not really a big deal, it is what it is.

Really was a stupid question to ask Bartel.

But then Hame is Gil’s brother, that family is not really known for their intelligence. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheeds isn't a Tiger anymore, he hasn't been for years. Don't want him presenting the cup if we win. couldn't give two hoots if he presents it to Giants if they get up.

Always be a life member but he’s a “them” now not an “us.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucks is a class bloke, it was a great presser from him. A little known fact is that he coaches Prahran under 13s in his spare time. One my relatiive's son was coached by him last year. They couldn't be higher in their praise for Bucks and the engagement he has with the kids.

Last edited:
Is there honestly anything sadder than neutrals changing their avatar to team logos that aren't their own for the gf

The most pathetic thing i have read particularly on the Collingwood and Geelong board are the sooks who are gonna refuse to watch the game. Like * me, the biggest game/day of the year and they are gonna boycott it in their own pathetic snowflake protest.
Have a BBQ, a beer/soft drink whatever and just enjoy the day as there’s no footy for 5 months after next Saturday.

The most pathetic thing i have read particularly on the Collingwood and Geelong board are the sooks who are gonna refuse to watch the game. Like fu** me, the biggest game/day of the year and they are gonna boycott it in their own pathetic snowflake protest.
Have a BBQ, a beer/soft drink whatever and just enjoy the day as there’s no footy for 5 months after next Saturday.
I went last year as MCC and got my pies supporting mate in through my mum's visitor pass.
Still worth it despite the disappointment from the week before.
Didn't mind who won when I was there. My mate took the loss pretty well too.

I went last year as MCC and got my pies supporting mate in through my mum's visitor pass.
Still worth it despite the disappointment from the week before.
Didn't mind who won when I was there. My mate took the loss pretty well too.

Yep. I had a great time cheering WCE. Sheeds goal is just one of those iconic moments.
But would you expect from the majority of those toothless, soulless supporter bases.

Was a guest at the 1993 Grand Final.
All the media "experts" predicted Carlton would win.
All my family hates Carlton so we were thrilled for the Dons.
Reckon Sheeds still has a soft spot for the Tiges.
Was in the rooms and remember he was low key after the win, not showing off at all, humble.

The most pathetic thing i have read particularly on the Collingwood and Geelong board are the sooks who are gonna refuse to watch the game. Like fu** me, the biggest game/day of the year and they are gonna boycott it in their own pathetic snowflake protest.
They’re Full of s**t, they’ll watch and they’ll barrack their arses off for the Giants it’ll be grouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back