No Opposition Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ComfortablyNumb

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2016
The Wall
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m happy to let young people video all they want as long as they let me hoard all the wealth. Thanks Millenials! (Actually I think I’m a Gen X not a Boomer, could be why I don’t need franking credits).
It's not like us Millennials have any say in letting you hoard all the wealth. But you're welcome! :tearsofjoy:

Sir_Loin

🏆🏆
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
7. ANDREW GAFF (WC)
Has an out clause in his contract which makes him a free agent, despite signing the big deal with West Coast after he missed the 2018 premiership. While he admitted he lost sleep over the decision, Gaff struck when the iron was hottest.

How the hell does this work? Why would the AFL allow this?

SunshineTiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Jan 3, 2012
Somewhere in Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks
7. ANDREW GAFF (WC)
Has an out clause in his contract which makes him a free agent, despite signing the big deal with West Coast after he missed the 2018 premiership. While he admitted he lost sleep over the decision, Gaff struck when the iron was hottest.

How the hell does this work? Why would the AFL allow this?
They are conditioning us to the US system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shadowthorn

Premium Platinum 🏆
Jun 23, 2013
Pakenham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Jose Sharks
Well. It appears at though I shall have to increase my posting frequency to counteract the poor grammar being used regularly on this electronic hyperlinked contraption. Please remember the word is LOSE, not LOOSE. It's affecting our status as the most intelligent, perspicacious group on BigFooty.
Indeed, my good sir. We will have to strive for a strong locale of intellect and high brow discussion, refraining from such profanities as incorrect spelling and grammar, for the Gestapo and KGB of the grammatical arts are watching over us. I do say, that Mr Dustin Martin fellow performs to a high standard in the Australian Football League, does he not?

ryancash

Team Captain
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Docherty replaces Broad, Weitering and Jones are both better players than Astbury and Walsh gets a gig over Liam Baker.

The mythologising over this strong, but star-dependent Richmond team is amazing. Their bottom 10 are all very much replaceable.

Their true strength is in their system, and that covers getting the best out of some otherwise average players: Broad, Astbury, Baker, Soldo, Castagna et al.
Wow........."Weitering and Jones are both better players than Astbury " FMD. These Carlspoon campaigners really are out there.

Brick Loosener

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 8, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
A million five-year plans at clubs like Melbourne, Richmond and St Kilda have turned into the punchline for a sick joke, as clubs bottom out only to realise they are no closer to the promised land than when they started.

The Carlton team that will run out for David Teague next year is stacked with A-grade talent, has depth to burn in every position bar small forward and should legitimately believe finals are a realistic starting point.

completely cooked when he wrote this shite

A Banderas

Debutant
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
ralph is reverse trolling
A million five-year plans at clubs like Melbourne, Richmond and St Kilda have turned into the punchline for a sick joke, as clubs bottom out only to realise they are no closer to the promised land than when they started.

The Carlton team that will run out for David Teague next year is stacked with A-grade talent, has depth to burn in every position bar small forward and should legitimately believe finals are a realistic starting point.

completely cooked when he wrote this shite
reverse trolling ralphy. love it

Rocco sifreddi

Club Legend
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow........."Weitering and Jones are both better players than Astbury " FMD. These Carlspoon campaigners really are out there.
The guy that has had 2 knee reco's replaces broad
Weiterdud and jones better than astbury , i read this imbreds post he thinks their are 7 cartoon players that replace our premiership players
Bitch please, cripps is the only player who would fit in our side.

Wacky Tiger

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2004
Country SA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Sturt, Rockets
So he replaces A half back flanker / back pocket with a bonafide number 1 pick midfielder. Lol how bout he compares apples with apples.

Where was this post from. Would love to go read some responses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond
From the Blues board. Haven't had a good laugh as this for a while. No wonder they struggle to get away from 'the boys club' with this mentality.

"Take a step back. What are we? What are we if not the people who have made the club? Who bled for it? Do we not identify with THEM? Isn’t that who we are?

Do loyal foot soldiers deserve respect? Like all people do. But the Silvagni family? Especially so. I bawled my eyes out at Stephens 300th. And again at his last game. I nothing short of weeped when his son ran out for the first time.

Doesn’t Stephen deserve more than have potential recruits be brought to the club without his knowledge? Like anyone in that role would deserve more. But fu**. It’s an insult. Whether you like it or not he IS a lot more than List Manager to us.

He IS us. We ARE him.

Show him some God Damned ******* RESPECT. Else you don’t respect ME. You don’t respect US. You dont respect what we stand for.

Do NOT tear down the walls by burning the wood from which it has been made. Do NOT. You will NOT. Not on my ******* watch. Not this day. Not this time.

He’s Stephen God Damn ******* Silvagni campaigner. Show him some RESPECT.

"

Top Bottom