No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL 360 opens the show with another Geelong comedy sketch. Monday Danger with his kid and last night Chris Scott trying to being be funny taking a phone call. Cringeworthy especially Chris Scott who has got as much charisma as a piece of wood.

Wankley can't hide his Cats bias opening the shows with these flogs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had he not blatantly eye gouged a bloke the week before he would have got off
Which is a joke.
And the only reason he got off the Bontompelli one was to square up the ******* mess they made when Bont caved Haynes throat in.
It’s been a train wreck.

Why do they never show the next frame of Shiel getting up holding his shoulder? Or getting cleaned up by Astbury in a marking contest later on?
Corne's platform is Vic bias which plays well to the SA audience. He was always going to champion an interstate player at the tribunal.
An extra bonus is that it gives him a further opportunity to stick the boot in to Richmond. He won't let a balanced opinion get in the way of his media bias.

Last edited:
So which is it? I’m very confused.
Is the Richmond v Collingwood fix in?
Are GWS the AFL’s baby?
Or are Geelong the AFL’s boys club?

Yeah... or probably just none of the above. You have to be incredibly switched on to corrupt something, the AFL is more just incompetent. People who aren’t qualified to perform the roles they fill making mistake after mistake and then chasing their tails trying to fix and cover things. Watching Gil * what he had up has been just like watching Bill Shorten * up what he had, and they both did it basically the same way trying to appease the same people and empowering similar * wits.

Yeah... or probably just none of the above. You have to be incredibly switched on to corrupt something, the AFL is more just incompetent. People who aren’t qualified to perform the roles they fill making mistake after mistake and then chasing their tails trying to fix and cover things. Watching Gil fu** what he had up has been just like watching Bill Shorten fu** up what he had, and they both did it basically the same way trying to appease the same people and empowering similar fu** wits.

The AFL HQ daily staff briefing

You have to be incredibly switched on to corrupt something, the AFL is more just incompetent.
Yep. They don't have the brains to be properly corrupt. They try to be, I think, but fail miserably.
People who aren’t qualified to perform the roles they fill making mistake after mistake and then chasing their tails trying to fix and cover things
I'm intrigued as to how long it will be before it all collapses in a screaming heap. It will. It's just a matter of when.

When it does, can Hamish f**k off as well?

Yep. They don't have the brains to be properly corrupt. They try to be, I think, but fail miserably.

I'm intrigued as to how long it will be before it all collapses in a screaming heap. It will. It's just a matter of when.

When it does, can Hamish f**k off as well?
Yep nothing surer than an ugly ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back