Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Mark Robinson waffling on about how we should be taking care of Willie's mental health at this time - yet his dirty paper slaps him smack bang in front calling him a derogatory name. This is the problem with the RU OK day and everything around it. In reality actions speak loud then words and when it comes to selling a paper - the guys mental health means jack s**t really.

So I’m off to the game tonight.

Don’t think I care who wins I just hope it’s a good game and WCE and Geelol do us a favour by beating the crap out of each other!

Eagles by 75 IMO

Don’t think I care who wins I just hope it’s a good game and WCE and Geelol do us a favour by beating the crap out of each other!

Would love to see the handbaggers go out in straight sets. But its better for us if they win IMO. Guarantee Dangerflop will pretend to get injured and make a miraculous return to the field at some point

Eagles by 75 IMO
Would love to see the handbaggers go out in straight sets. But its better for us if they win IMO. Guarantee Dangerflop will pretend to get injured and make a miraculous return to the field at some point
Hopefully entertaining viewing whatever happens and a very physical match.

Might actually hear that stupid bell they ring
Definitely.

Couldn’t Believe it. Where I work is right in the middle between Gardiner and Camberwell, glen waverley line suspended, Belgrave/lilydale/alamein delayed.

I’d be pissed if Richmond were playing tonight.

Definitely.

Couldn’t Believe it. Where I work is right in the middle between Gardiner and Camberwell, glen waverley line suspended, Belgrave/lilydale/alamein delayed.

I’d be pi**ed if Richmond were playing tonight.

Its unbelievable how easy it is to bring down large components of the train system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely.

I’d be pi**ed if Richmond were playing tonight.

Pretty much the entire Pakenham and Cranbourne lines are gonna be closed on the night of the Pies prelim, lol. Our Friday night prelim is in the clear though.

Why bother going joelsyt.
Wanted to watch a final live without any stress. :D

See what it was like.

Either way Burwood highway was closed between Elgar and Station due to a gas leak at least this way I’ll see the first bounce. :D

Pretty much the entire Pakenham and Cranbourne lines are gonna be closed on the night of the Pies prelim, lol. Our Friday night prelim is in the clear though.
Good I plan on going, if I can get a ticket.

chriso11

Premiership Player
Aug 18, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Geelong and Brissie will form the straights sets club this weekend. Amazed at the support Brisbane is getting from tippers, although maybe we toughened them up last week and they will be primed for the fight.

I’ll be very happy if both the Eagles and Giants get knocked out, by far the two more dangerous teams to us. Eagles were a small Willie’s length from beating us at the G last time ;)

Helping minnows like I did last year (went to Giants Minnowood quali).

Just had a thought. Are you going decked out in all your Tigers gear or incognito???
Incognito.

I was at work today so didn’t want to lug a whole heap of stuff around.

I’ll be decked out next week though if I can get a ticket.

I don’t get seats this good at a Richmond game. :(

3E62E1F3-8F6B-46AA-B635-1E0655AA138F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back