No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did it come up in conversation?
And he’s absolutely right, heard a pies nuffy reel off some names claiming there’s were in fact worse

Whitfield, Ward, Coniglio, Patton, and possibly Greene if he doesnt get off. I wont count Deledio.

De Goey, Beams, Langdon, Dunn ......... who else Wells has been crocked for 5 years doesnt count, neirher does dudly Cox.

3 of the 4 best Mids out for Gee Whiz, the Skunks have virtually their full midfield available.

Whitfield, Ward, Coniglio, Patton, and possibly Greene if he doesnt get off. I wont count Deledio.

De Goey, Beams, Langdon, Dunn ......... who else Wells has been crocked for 5 years doesnt count, neirher does dudly Cox.

3 of the 4 best Mids out for Gee Whiz, the Skunks have virtually their full midfield available.

Patton ain’t in their best 22.

Maybe Grub Greene will think twice next time he tries something grubbish?

Will admit that this suspension was harsh but I honestly believe the game would be better without him comp. Only so many unsportsmanlike things like punching, kicking and gouging a person should be allowed to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will admit that this suspension was harsh but I honestly believe the game would be better without him comp. Only so many unsportsmanlike things like punching, kicking and gouging a person should be allowed to do.
Fair enough,he shoulda got 1 anyway for his discretion on Bont.

If you judge the Lions incident as an isolated case,he should have got off.

A Wren type tribunal rort got him a suspension.

They got them the wrong way around. Should’ve given him a week last week and shouldn’t have given him anything this week. Not that it would’ve been an issue if he was already suspended.

Well we all know why. Collingwood tribunal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back