No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find it :(

Quality melt this morning from my collingwood supporter cousin,

‘Collingwood have probably had the colliwobbles a bit the past 2 years and no1 can take anything away from Richmond as they’ve won 2 premierships in 3 years. But it’s quite clear they’re insecure and deep down know they’re not as big as Collingwood. Yeah yeah you have 103k members, we have 85k members and 70k of them pay their memberships with they’re f*n doll payments yet Richmond supporters are more wealthy and have just joined the fight the past 3 years and probably aren’t even paying for top tier memberships coz there to much of a tightass supporter.

I went to the Collingwood Open Training session before the game in Adelaide (Rnd 22) and there was more people there than there was for the Richmond open training before there final with Brisbane.
Collingwood is the biggest club Australia Wide, I go around Australia often (more so south Australia) and you’ll see heaps of Collingwood supporters where’s Richmond you barely hear s**t. Hell I was in New York and I saw more than 10 pies fans and None from Richmond.

No doubt Richmond are the biggest club in Melbourne because you see that from the membership tally alone, but people who live interstate can’t contribute to our membership tally unless they wanna spend $200 for a digital membership or some bullshit which isn’t worth it.
Interstate we out number you 3 to 1 id say but unfortunately our games are played in Victoria.

Richmond (supporters) are insecure little bitches that’s why instead of f*n chanting yellow and black or whatever Richmond chant you want on swan street they chant “fu** Collingwood” fair enough if you beat us in the grand final but we weren’t even there and yet Richmond supporters still wanna talk about Collingwood 😂 you’re the equivalent of a girl with a rebound guy thinking your happy with your new man but your still thinking about your ex.
Premierships aren’t easy to win and Richmond have got 2 in 3 years! But The biggest club they’ve beaten in the finals in that time has been geelong..... lol! When push came to shove with a power house like Collingwood they shat their f*n pants. There’s a reason why Richmond Fans still talk about Collingwood, there’s a reason why they were all celebrating like they won the premiership when GWS beat us (that’s because they basically did), fans may not want to admit it but deep down they’re f*n scared! Next year is the year of the Collingwood Richmond Grand Final! 2020 lock it in! We’ve missed out on it 2 years in a row but now third times the charm. We’ll show that the tiger really is apart of the cat family coz we’ll prove their a bunch of pussies’.

🤭

66F9B367-6A76-40FF-A7FB-7D930AFC49F0.jpeg

Unpopular opinion, but I can’t stand Eddie Betts. The over the top love he gets from the football world makes me sick. Stack had him in his pocket when we played Adelaide this year, then Betts carries on like a pork chop when he kicks a junk time goal on an 18 year old who had the better of him the whole game. Stack also showed a lot more class and humility after the game while Eddie was sniffing his own farts talking about how good he is.
I'm a little bit the same. Obviously, he has the ability to kick some incredibly difficult goals, but I've always thought that Betts does his best work when his team has the game under control. And never against a quality opponent. Case in point, the 2017 grand final. He gets a cheap goal early in the first, purely because Nick Vlastuin dropped a pudding in the goal square, but after that gets completely and utterly DESTROYED by Dylan Grimes. And some people seriously think he's one of the best small forwards ever!?! Downhill skier. If DG lines up on him in round one next year Betts won't touch the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RedVest4 engaging in hypothetical situations. Joke.
When did Geelong last play a Prelim down at the Cattery? :think:

Of Will Tom Lynch ruin the tigers? fame. 🤡 One of my favourite comedians.

Cats into Jenkins. What a shame they don't have Scott Selwood still at the club.
They could have played a game of Duck, Duck, Joe the Goose
Must be for when Gary Rohan is injured.

Isn’t Vesty the one that started the epic Tom Lynch thread on the main board at the end of last years FA/Trade period? :D

No detailed report has ever come out on what exact drug/substance Dank injected those players with, why? because he deliberately didn't keep a paper trail of his activities. Without knowing what actually was administered, none of those players are exonerated. HS let this story die
They’ll never let it die, not while their chief football writer is a die-hard drugs supporter.

he does realise they beat north in 2014 they play an away prelim to sydney up there?
unless he thinks that game should have been at kardinia park too
cats flogs genuinely believe they should have won every single flag since 2007
the entitlement stems from living in a one team town where the local newspaper acts as the geelong football club newsletter which is why they meltdown at anyone who dares to criticise them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back