No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct. even though it seems, at first glance, to be a positive for essendoom i suspect they'd prefer the silence of recent times.
I was always under the impression they were taking a 'supplement' which was legal but which would knowingly be ruled illegal the following year and they were done with a 'capture all' rule which covers the use of future banned substances to prevent new performance improving products to be used prior to them being banned??

Either way, all this does is give more ammunition to the Essendon supporters still in denial.

Also amazing it only affects the Bombers and not Cronulla??

Got screwed saints.Gez alot of love for saints let's be honest besides Hill and Jones alot of them unknown players.

Got screwed saints.Gez alot of love for saints let's be honest besides Hill and Jones alot of them unknown players.
And Hill and Jones aren't players you're going to build a team around.

Yeah drug was legal was it, then why did 34 players lie to ASADA then. Never change Herald Essendon.

Oh and supplements saga hahahahaha swisse ultivites was it hahahahahaha

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Thank Christ there’s no 360 at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but who else have they got?

Up to Ratten to turn things around now with what he’s given.
My point being they've paid WAY too much for Hill. They're probably going to have to start again anyway, so why throw away a high draft pick.

Anyway, it's not our problem.

Ex Hawthorn...Ratten must’ve pushed hard to get the deal done
According to rumours board he only went West because his mrs dumped him and wanted to get away. Recently got back with her so wanted back to Vic.

If true Saints basically bet 4 picks + a player on a dodgy girlfriend. Hope they have a good couples counselor down at Moorabbin.

Cats loaded up with semi-spuds last year in Dalhaus and Rohan, this year adding past-it Stevens and uber-potato Josh Jenkins... all aboard for their latest flag push that will fall short 2 weeks too early.

They are copying the Richmond playbook like the Pies and Dons, only thing is they have the 2002/3 playbook for edition when we were picking up the likes of Kent Kingsley, Patrick Bowden and Jordy McMahon... 😂

farken oath it’s good not to be the old Richmond anymore

Perth is a black hole where intelligence and critical thought go to die.

Apparently the Eagles did really well by not paying overs last year for Kelly when they wanted two first round picks, but waited a year and got a better deal, two first and a high second...

Let’s also ignore the fact that if hey had got him they wouldn’t of been rolled out of the finals by Geelong with the exact player starring against them instead of for them.

I listened to two * wits lay out how genius the Eagles trading was with my mouth hanging open. They seriously buy all this s**t over here and the paper and radio give them a free pass. No wonder Freo fans are bitter...that and Freo suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cats loaded up with semi-spuds last year in Dalhaus and Rohan, this year adding past-it Stevens and uber-potato Josh Jenkins... all aboard for their latest flag push that will fall short 2 weeks too early.

They are copying the Richmond playbook like the Pies and Dons, only thing is they have the 2002/3 playbook for edition when we were picking up the likes of Kent Kingsley, Patrick Bowden and Jordy McMahon... 😂

farken oath it’s good not to be the old Richmond anymore

I couldnt go back to it.

We would also chase Wayne Carey, Brendan Fevolas and Ben Cousins just desperate to get champions without any regard to whether they would actually make us better.

fortunately Carey didnt want us, Fevola deal couldnt be done and we chaired Cousins off as if he was Royce Hart to us just so we could clap something.

Our recruiting from other clubs is now clever

Nankervis,Grigg,Houli and the boys from the Suns.

Perth is a black hole where intelligence and critical thought go to die.

Apparently the Eagles did really well by not paying overs last year for Kelly when they wanted two first round picks, but waited a year and got a better deal, two first and a high second...

is that right???

That is hilarious. They must have counted on him dropping his bundle and losing value. Bloke became thier second best player this year behind Danger.

Kelly on the other side in that WC Geelong final could have made a huge difference.

They would have been some chance against us and certainties against the Giants but with Kelly probably would have finished top four.

I couldnt go back to it.

We would also chase Wayne Carey, Brendan Fevolas and Ben Cousins just desperate to get champions without any regard to whether they would actually make us better.

fortunately Carey didnt want us, Fevola deal couldnt be done and we chaired Cousins off as if he was Royce Hart to us just so we could clap something.

Our recruiting from other clubs is now clever

Nankervis,Grigg,Houli and the boys from the Suns.

exploiting the expansion team

cunning as

is that right???

That is hilarious. They must have counted on him dropping his bundle and losing value. Bloke became thier second best player this year behind Danger.

Kelly on the other side in that WC Geelong final could have made a huge difference.

They would have been some chance against us and certainties against the Giants but with Kelly probably would have finished top four.

Apparently Geelong would pay for not taking a first and second as he will walk for nothing next year. Screwed themselves but they are just so unaccountable over here. They lean on the old eastern bias in the news a lot and their predominately bogan fan base eat it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back