No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol @...

- Cats losing Kelly and getting spuds Jenkins and Steven in return :$
- Blues ******* up royally and missing Papley or Martin, but getting 40 yo betts instead :$
- Crows losing a 1/3 of their list and getting * all in return :$
- Pies having 3 picks in the draft and none in the top 35 :$
- Norf getting some boner spud and gibing up their first round pick :$
- Bummers holding Daniher against his will, as well as bringing in some spuds, no picks in the top 30 :$
- Saints trading the world for Hill and adding some other spuds to their list :$

We will s**t the flag in next year.

At various points since the start of the finals I have forgotten that we still have Rance to come back and we will get a preseason into Lynch, Stack, Pickett/others. I feel like we are a pretty scary team. Plus the depth of leadership and skill we developed throughout this year through necessity. I reckon we could smash next year if we time everything right. Obviously we can't get ahead of ourselves but on paper I feel like next year's team s**t all over this years team.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that personel wise, 2020 will be a significantly stronger side than 2019 - but will it be as good a TEAM thats the question. Like you said, if we dont get ahead of ourselves(doubt we will tbh bc we've been through it and wont make the same mistake) and time our run right, we will be formidable

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that personel wise, 2020 will be a significantly stronger side than 2019 - but will it be as good a TEAM thats the question. Like you said, if we dont get ahead of ourselves(doubt we will tbh bc we've been through it and wont make the same mistake) and time our run right, we will be formidable
Thats a good point but without hesitation I say yes. This year was broken up with injuries and then inclusions and more often than not the 22 formed a great team. But our TEAM, I reckon, goes much deeper than 22. And if we can have fewer injuries and really get some continuity then absolutely we will be a better TEAM than this year.

I'm not saying we are guaranteed a flag next year, but I'm expecting some dominant performances throughout the year from the club.

Bloody hell I'm excited. I was bloody excited in 17 and 19 when we had some new recruits come in that I thought could really help, but I'm more excited and hopeful for next year. And for the first time ever I'm pretty confident in the tigers for a few years down the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The aints are desperate advertising on SEN regarding their new recruits and even selling buy 1 membership get 1 free they would need buy 1 get 3 free to catch our numbers 😂 absolute Minnow club and full on desperate
The saints to me have done what pooort did a couple of years ago when they added ryder, motlop, watts and some other spud It all looked good on paper but nah

The saints to me have done what pooort did a couple of years ago when they added ryder, motlop, watts and some other spud It all looked good on paper but nah
Yep. They've paid way over the odds for Hill and the rest aren't much.

The aints are desperate advertising on SEN regarding their new recruits and even selling buy 1 membership get 1 free they would need buy 1 get 3 free to catch our numbers 😂 absolute Minnow club and full on desperate

I remember when we were s**t and Saints supporters were some of the worst going round at games against us , oh how times have changed . They won’t win a flag in my life time .

I remember when we were s**t and Saints supporters were some of the worst going round at games against us , oh how times have changed . They won’t win a flag in my life time .
I remember one knob Saints supporter actually having a go at me for supporting a team that hadn't won a flag since 1980!

This year’s our last chance to get payback on Collingwood, when Grundy goes to Adelaide they’re f’ed.

I reckon theyre cooked man. They'll still be thereabouts and definitely play finals, but theyve lost their edge and I think thats more cultural/internal than anything else.

Lol @...

- Cats losing Kelly and getting spuds Jenkins and Steven in return :$
- Blues ******* up royally and missing Papley or Martin, but getting 40 yo betts instead :$
- Crows losing a 1/3 of their list and getting fu** all in return :$
- Pies having 3 picks in the draft and none in the top 35 :$
- Norf getting some boner spud and gibing up their first round pick :$
- Bummers holding Daniher against his will, as well as bringing in some spuds, no picks in the top 30 :$
- Saints trading the world for Hill and adding some other spuds to their list :$

We will s**t the flag in next year.
I love this kind of talk...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back