Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I hope what you described comes to pass.

My confidence however, feels that we can do all that even with a dominant games peppered throughout.
38 straight sounds nice
=
12 to win the flag this year
25 to win another and go undefeated
1 to rub it into cartoon whilst we unfurl a 2nd flag in two years right in front of them

Dream big

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
A guy named Fred dies and goes to heaven. But God tells him he hasnt fulfilled his life duty so he has to go back.

God tells him "i need you to go back and empty port phillip bay with this bucket".

Fred says, "thats impossible, it will take over 300 years. i wont do it. It cant be done".

God says "well, there is one other thing you could do. The guys says "Anything, ill do anything else."

God says "You have to go back and sucessfully coach any afl team other than Richmond to a flag"

Fred looks at god knowingly, and says "just give me the damn bucket!"

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Another sos miss

Went pick 1 in the mid season draft. Could have got a premiership player in Marlion if sos wasnt a dingus.
That actually sucks big time, stuffed up the club he came from's season and there should be a rule that they at least get one more year.
Hope they rookie him back.

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
who's that little diver for Geesook Gryan Myers, ffs sounds likes he's from Halloween movie.
He reminds me of this when seeing his head from the back.

grug-9780731813872_lg.jpg

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Everyone said the midseason draft was a waste of time, but then again or pick came third in the Norm Smith medal in his first game.

More brilliant recruiting by SOS. What a ledgend.
Long may his reign continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Everyone said the midseason draft was a waste of time, but then again or pick came third in the Norm Smith medal in his first game.

More brilliant recruiting by SOS. What a ledgend.
Every club has injury concerns during a season and spots open up on lists. RFC, EFC had players from the mid season draft go ok in finals. Why would you want to get rid of an opportunity to fix a list issue that you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back