No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Well. It appears at though I shall have to increase my posting frequency to counteract the poor grammar being used regularly on this electronic hyperlinked contraption. Please remember the word is LOSE, not LOOSE. It's affecting our status as the most intelligent, perspicacious group on BigFooty.

Awkward 🙈

dustysnecktattoo

Club Legend
May 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m a bit confused, I know adelaid are playing at home against Sydney in round 1 but why would they be favourites? What’s happened at Sydney?

6ixesAND7evens

*knows the Secret of Monkey Island*
Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wichita State Shockers
Tell me we’re taking the 2017
Cup for shits and giggles?

14E9848A-6418-4AD1-9137-41F1267549CD.jpeg

7. ANDREW GAFF (WC)
Has an out clause in his contract which makes him a free agent, despite signing the big deal with West Coast after he missed the 2018 premiership. While he admitted he lost sleep over the decision, Gaff struck when the iron was hottest.

How the hell does this work? Why would the AFL allow this?

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
7. ANDREW GAFF (WC)
Has an out clause in his contract which makes him a free agent, despite signing the big deal with West Coast after he missed the 2018 premiership. While he admitted he lost sleep over the decision, Gaff struck when the iron was hottest.

How the hell does this work? Why would the AFL allow this?
They are conditioning us to the US system

Well. It appears at though I shall have to increase my posting frequency to counteract the poor grammar being used regularly on this electronic hyperlinked contraption. Please remember the word is LOSE, not LOOSE. It's affecting our status as the most intelligent, perspicacious group on BigFooty.

Indeed, my good sir. We will have to strive for a strong locale of intellect and high brow discussion, refraining from such profanities as incorrect spelling and grammar, for the Gestapo and KGB of the grammatical arts are watching over us. I do say, that Mr Dustin Martin fellow performs to a high standard in the Australian Football League, does he not?

ryancash

All Australian
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Docherty replaces Broad, Weitering and Jones are both better players than Astbury and Walsh gets a gig over Liam Baker.

The mythologising over this strong, but star-dependent Richmond team is amazing. Their bottom 10 are all very much replaceable.

Their true strength is in their system, and that covers getting the best out of some otherwise average players: Broad, Astbury, Baker, Soldo, Castagna et al.

Wow........."Weitering and Jones are both better players than Astbury " FMD. These Carlspoon campaigners really are out there.

A million five-year plans at clubs like Melbourne, Richmond and St Kilda have turned into the punchline for a sick joke, as clubs bottom out only to realise they are no closer to the promised land than when they started.

The Carlton team that will run out for David Teague next year is stacked with A-grade talent, has depth to burn in every position bar small forward and should legitimately believe finals are a realistic starting point.

completely cooked when he wrote this shite

A Banderas

All Australian
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
ralph is reverse trolling
A million five-year plans at clubs like Melbourne, Richmond and St Kilda have turned into the punchline for a sick joke, as clubs bottom out only to realise they are no closer to the promised land than when they started.

The Carlton team that will run out for David Teague next year is stacked with A-grade talent, has depth to burn in every position bar small forward and should legitimately believe finals are a realistic starting point.

completely cooked when he wrote this shite
reverse trolling ralphy. love it

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow........."Weitering and Jones are both better players than Astbury " FMD. These Carlspoon campaigners really are out there.
The guy that has had 2 knee reco's replaces broad
Weiterdud and jones better than astbury , i read this imbreds post he thinks their are 7 cartoon players that replace our premiership players
Bitch please, cripps is the only player who would fit in our side.

So he replaces A half back flanker / back pocket with a bonafide number 1 pick midfielder. Lol how bout he compares apples with apples.

Where was this post from. Would love to go read some responses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back