No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herald-Sun article says Ellis was invited and apparently toured Ikon Park.
But they didn't tell SOS.
Completely unaware.
View attachment 776983
And apparently Cain Liddle sorted it.....ex Tiger man.......looks like he might be doing a 'Malthouse' to them. ******* hope so! Payback for when our inept management appointed Robert ******* Walls as our coach.......

They are stuck between a rock and a hard place.....in the horns of a dilemma.... SOS the boss feels undermined by the guy who is in a more powerful position than him. They can't just get rid of Liddle as he was only recently appointed CEO, which leaves SOS in the position of pulling his head in or ******* off.

Not to forget that they jettisoned Guy Leach (the guy they headhunted from the Swans) after less than 18 months in the recruiters job. Very poor management in my eyes.

It's a pleasure to see, hey?

Last edited:
They got the better of a couple of teams in holiday mode at the end of the season and now they're shooting for the stars. Sounds familiar.
From the Blues board. Haven't had a good laugh as this for a while. No wonder they struggle to get away from 'the boys club' with this mentality.

"Take a step back. What are we? What are we if not the people who have made the club? Who bled for it? Do we not identify with THEM? Isn’t that who we are?

Do loyal foot soldiers deserve respect? Like all people do. But the Silvagni family? Especially so. I bawled my eyes out at Stephens 300th. And again at his last game. I nothing short of weeped when his son ran out for the first time.

Doesn’t Stephen deserve more than have potential recruits be brought to the club without his knowledge? Like anyone in that role would deserve more. But fu**. It’s an insult. Whether you like it or not he IS a lot more than List Manager to us.

He IS us. We ARE him.

Show him some God Damned ******* RESPECT. Else you don’t respect ME. You don’t respect US. You dont respect what we stand for.

Do NOT tear down the walls by burning the wood from which it has been made. Do NOT. You will NOT. Not on my ******* watch. Not this day. Not this time.

He’s Stephen God Damn ******* Silvagni campaigner. Show him some RESPECT.

"
Holy s**t. That right there is why the term 'cringey' was coined. That is some full blown Manson-esque mind warping going on.

Looks like they are still in 'club great will deliver us to the promised land' mode.

I genuinely thought they were further progressed than that.

I guess that puts them at the start of the gieschen era. The land of the false dawn. It seems like such a long time ago that they were a powerhouse and had some swagger. I'm not going to cry for a club with 16 premierships, so fu** em! They can learn the hard way.
Carlton Management to adopt the latest science

And apparently Cain Liddle sorted it.....ex Tiger man.......looks like he might be doing a 'Malthouse' to them. ******* hope so! Payback for when our inept management appointed Robert ******* Walls as our coach.......

They are stuck between a rock and a hard place.....in the horns of a dilemma.... SOS the boss feels undermined by the guy who is in a more powerful position than him. They can't just get rid of Liddle as he was only recently appointed CEO, which leaves SOS in the position of pulling his head in or ******* off.

Not to forget that they jettisoned Guy Leach (the guy they headhunted from the Swans) after less than 18 months in the recruiters job. Very poor management in my eyes.

How does it work or not work between Liddle and silvangi?!?
Did Liddle take an instant dislike to silvagni ie personality/ego clash?!? or perceived incompetence?!? or different football philosophies?!? or whatever?!?...
Why the clash...?!?
I mean if they were both good at their jobs you would think the club would help facilitate a working relationship between them both...
So do both make it obvious to all and sundry at carlscum they cannot work with each other by vocalising it, making it obvious by their attitudes to one another...how does this manifest?!?, I find it really intriguing!
And really does it basically boil down to one having a more powerful position in the club?!? or one having more support behind him?!?
So how would the old boy's club mentality cope with having a club legend with sons playing at the club being treated so...?!?
Is the treatment of silvagni the first shots across the bows of the old boy's club down there at carlscum?!?
Is there real change afoot down there or are both Bolton and silvagni just scape goats for past poor performances?!?

From the Blues board. Haven't had a good laugh as this for a while. No wonder they struggle to get away from 'the boys club' with this mentality.

"Take a step back. What are we? What are we if not the people who have made the club? Who bled for it? Do we not identify with THEM? Isn’t that who we are?

Do loyal foot soldiers deserve respect? Like all people do. But the Silvagni family? Especially so. I bawled my eyes out at Stephens 300th. And again at his last game. I nothing short of weeped when his son ran out for the first time.

Doesn’t Stephen deserve more than have potential recruits be brought to the club without his knowledge? Like anyone in that role would deserve more. But fu**. It’s an insult. Whether you like it or not he IS a lot more than List Manager to us.

He IS us. We ARE him.

Show him some God Damned ******* RESPECT. Else you don’t respect ME. You don’t respect US. You dont respect what we stand for.

Do NOT tear down the walls by burning the wood from which it has been made. Do NOT. You will NOT. Not on my ******* watch. Not this day. Not this time.

He’s Stephen God Damn ******* Silvagni campaigner. Show him some RESPECT.

"
Sorry , what was his name again ?
I missed it the first time.

No; but it is your taxes that are paying for our franking credits, deductions for B4 tax super and other benefits.;):cool:
it's our taxes that pay for the franking credits of those who pay no tax, not those who deduct it from income. companies pay that tax. to tax the income earner as well is double taxation.

it's our taxes that pay for the franking credits of those who pay no tax, not those who deduct it from income. companies pay that tax. to tax the income earner as well is double taxation.
My Super deductions and other tax strategies (legal) result in me paying no tax. Then I get a nice tax refund deposit for the franking credits that I receive with my dividends. But lets not have an in-depth tax discussion here. Go Tiges. Play loose but don't lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Super deductions and other tax strategies (legal) result in me paying no tax. Then I get a nice tax refund deposit for the franking credits that I receive with my dividends. But lets not have an in-depth tax discussion here. Go Tiges. Play loose but don't lose.

Or as Shazza would say play lose but dont loose :p

seen a bloke this morning at the shops wearing a carlspoon hat, havent seen that since they won 2 or 3 in a row at the start of 2016

it must be pre season
Was that before or after the green shoots?

pies have injuries

Looks like they are still in 'club great will deliver us to the promised land' mode.

I genuinely thought they were further progressed than that.

I guess that puts them at the start of the gieschen era. The land of the false dawn. It seems like such a long time ago that they were a powerhouse and had some swagger. I'm not going to cry for a club with 16 premierships, so fu** em! They can learn the hard way.
so you're saying they're 20+ years from a flag?
let's hope we reach 17 flags before they do

pies have injuries

1573377157400.gif

pies have injuries

A57C425F-A180-4B71-BE71-E73B74157616.jpeg

1573377364696.gif

They got the better of a couple of teams in holiday mode at the end of the season and now they're shooting for the stars. Sounds familiar.

Holy s**t. That right there is why the term 'cringey' was coined. That is some full blown Manson-esque mind warping going on.

meanwhile the druggies are having another "we are not drug cheats" kool aid summer

Liddle won't last, I think he's out of his depth and it will show within the next 2 years.

so you're saying they're 20+ years from a flag?
let's hope we reach 17 flags before they do

I don't think they have learned any lessons from their fall from grace yet.

It's 24 years since a flag and 20 since a gf for them. They aren't carlton the powerhouse they are carlton that club that was good in the 90s.

In context that was us in about 2004 with Kane Johnson at the helm and the 1980 flag was ancient history even to richmond supporters.

They can bang on about sos and bla bla bla but time moves on and they are still s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back