Port Melbourne, Furies

******* in
1575378451710.png

A Banderas

All Australian
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Come round 1 they will have six 30yo on their list plus Jones at 29 and every single one will be in the team to face us because Teague now needs to show that Carltoon are on the rise and that those dead rubber wins weren't because he wanted the coaching job.

They have a big gap between the oldest 7 players and their next oldest 7 players. Below ages as of round 1 2020 will be:

Oldest 7 players: Simpson 35 , Betts 33, Murphy 32 , Kreuzer 30, Ed Curnow 30, Casboult 30 , Jones 29

Next oldest 7 : Newman 27, Newnes 27, Docherty 26, Plowman 25, McGovern 25, Cripps 25, Martin 25.

After the top bunch fall over the cliff i don't know how many of the next 7 will be offering up that on field leadership you need from your older core.

As of round 1 they will only have 4 players in the 29-28-27 and 26 age bracket on their list with no player turning 26 during the season.

29: 1
28: 0
27: 2
26: 1
imagine playing all those old blokes in your best 22 and still being miles off

theyre in no mans land . again

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Why is SOS considered one of the best list managers?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
God man!....Don't you get it???

His list management and drafting has sent the Blues on the path to finals next year....just look at their results since he's been at the helm....

2015....Last.....4 wins
2016....14th.....7 wins
2017....16th.....6 wins
2018....Last.....2 wins
2019....16th.....7 wins

I, for one, am astounded that you aren't aware of the upward trajectory that has been masterminded by the best list manager this century.
Toss up between he and Adrian Dodoro, think between them they've won the draft/trade period gongs for the past decade.

A Banderas

All Australian
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Well I'd seriously want them to keep him with the full 'Carte Blanche' that he's had over the past 5 years.

Seriously....

How many 1st round picks have they had over those 5 years? (cos they're s**t) I could have nailed those picks myself!!!

How many players have been turned over in that time with no regard to their futures?....BRUTAL!!

How many 2nd and 3rd+ picks are still on the list?

How many rookies are still on the list?

How many of his sons are on the list? Or gonna be on the list?

How well is he liked by the current and past players? Not held in high regard it seems.

Left in acrimonious terms after he retired, same again. Leopard doesn't change it's spots!

Carlspoon nuffs blaming Cain Liddle for the breakdown. Maybe he identified the autocratic nature of SOS?

Yet he's being talked up as a messiah of the club that has brought their list to a position where the Carlspoon nuffies are talking about finals next year!!!!

Fair dinkum!!....I'd love to see an analysis of his list management! Cos from an outsiders perspective it looks pretty ******* weak.
sos is bigger than the club and liddle identified it. good on him

he was at rfc when we won the flag and there was nobody at the club that was bigger than the club with a huge ego

unfortunately now everyone thinks he has knifed their favorite son

delicious lol

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
sos is bigger than the club and liddle identified it. good on him

he was at rfc when we won the flag and there was nobody at the club that was bigger than the club with a huge ego

unfortunately now everyone thinks he has knifed their favorite son

delicious lol
First it was DPagan...then MMalthouse then BBolton now it's Liddle...all that scum blaming it's so good!
Throw in 'green sheets' and a top ageing senior list flush with sus 1st round draft picks...what a joke of an old boys play toy!
Poor old cripps has a lot more carrying to do..
When you think carlscum you think cripps then vanilla walsh good old stocker then daylight miles behind with ol' man EBetts bringing up the rear!... ;) :p

Last edited:

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
SOS is an arrogant smug prick and Liddle cleaned it up. Carlton supporters will never realise it but people like that within the club are culture killers despite any efficiency within their roles. The fact that SOS went out swinging is a testament to exactly how much of a self entitled wank job he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back