No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else read SOS getting moved on from Carlton as some wanted to axe one of his kids and maybe SOS stopped it therefore compromising his position at the club?

Does anyone else read SOS getting moved on from Carlton as some wanted to axe one of his kids and maybe SOS stopped it therefore compromising his position at the club?
Nah, it's all BS. jSOS has been there for 4 years, if there was a COI then it would have reared it's head earlier, this is just PR spin from the scum.

The real reason is that SOS had Carte Blanche as recruiting head, this was watered down by having a sub committee vet his decisions. He was overruled on a couple of things by the committee and cracked the shits.....Simples

OK..................Gotta get this off my chest.

'HUMBLE'
The next time someone tells me to be "humble" I'll tell them to GAGF.

After copping every insult possible as a Tiges supporter for the past 37 years prior to 2017, humble doesn't live here anymore.
I would come home feeling flat, pissed off and grumpy for days after yet another loss, believing I'll never live to experience winning a premiership.
All of a sudden, were the best team AND club in the land and oppo supporters are telling me to be humble and dignified in victory!!!!
Not even the current players or even half the clubs staff have any idea what us supporters have been through.
I'm on such a high at the moment, I'll digress any conversation at the moment just to talk about our success.
That's when oppos try to shoot me down.
I'm generally a calm and measured person, but I'm going to revel and milk our current success for as long as I can.
I love our culture and what it means but surely I have every reason to soak it up.
We ARE the greatest!!!

Lidsy had to stand up to SOS.
"In a response to one member, Liddle claimed the Blues were “completely transparent with the messaging around Stephen’s contract not being renewed”, reiterating that Silvagni’s hesitancy to discuss his sons’ respective positions was “an increasingly challenging issue that was not in the best interests of the Carlton Football Club”.
Lol. If SOS leaving was as amicable as they are making out then how come Jack Silvani is liking social media posts critical about SOS's treatment by the club and how he left.

I wonder how many Blues fans are buying Liddles message?

Slobbo is in the same camp as the drug cheating players thinking nothing Was going on there proves how delusional he is

That’s cool. I’m sure dank has provided him with all the detailed records he was keeping when he took the players offsite and injected them with PEDs

no this is not a joke. The afl have allowed st kilda to sell the manufacturers logo spot on their guernsey to another sponsorship

the guernseys are made by isc but the spot where their logo would have been is now sold to Dare Ice coffee

another great decision by gill and the boyz

fu**en hope his doesnt end up being league wide

View attachment 791612

gonna end up having our jumpers look like the walking billboards in the nrl

Gils a Saints supporter so this doesn't come as a shock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's gotta be a part of it. The writings on the walls for his progeny, average footballers at best but how, as their father, do you tell them that and send them packing? Huge conflict of interest that wouldn't stand in most businesses. Also, the blokes ******* crazy Vossy grade mental.

Technically Sheed shouldn't be on that list.

Match winning goal lists like this should be...

1. The last score of the match
2. The last 30 seconds of the match

Sheed's was neither

Was also a free kick to Maynard. There was a whole petition about it hahaha

still training on concrete. stubborn eddie refuses to acknowledge

Probably spent millions on reviewing the training surface but done nothing about it. I might start a petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back