No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Kilda has caught the Brisbane Lions virus.
Six leaders, captain plus five deputies.
A dog's breakfast.
In the old days there were three leaders.
Captain, vice-captain and deputy vice captain.
Simples.
St Kilda did a pass the parcel that had a gift for each player!

Want to meet for a beer before a game one day and i'll tell you about my little issue that will have you going " fu** my issue wasn't so bad " so excuse me for for not giving a s**t about mental illness because i refuse to let my issue get the better of me.
You have managed your mental health so far - bully for you.
That doesn't make you better or others who struggle worse than you. That's like blaming people who die from cancer and comparing them to those who recover. Mental health for young men is a serious problem in Australia. In the area where I was recently posted, young men were killing themselves every couple of weeks - mostly by hanging, the youngest 10 years old.
Mental health is a complex mix of environmental, psychosocial and genetic factors. You may have had the capacity up till now to manage your mental health effectively and hopefully that continues. But you have no idea of what's truly happening in Beam's life. No one knows what's around the corner - just ask the RT who existed two weeks prior to his break down.

hang on South Australia didn’t exist in 1820 became a state in 1836, next they will tell us they invented the game before cook found australia
2F079F03-8B27-43BC-864B-686CC9C475CF.jpeg
actual footage of ports first game

hang on South Australia didn’t exist in 1820 became a state in 1836, next they will tell us they invented the game before cook found australia

There wasn't even a settlement at Adelaide in 1820. Interestingly, by 1840 Port Adelaide was known as Port Misery thanks to this quote:

"This is Port Adelaide! Port Misery would be a better name; for nothing in any other part of the world can surpass it in every thing that is wretched and inconvenient. "

There wasn't even a settlement at Adelaide in 1820. Interestingly, by 1840 Port Adelaide was known as Port Misery thanks to this quote:

"This is Port Adelaide! Port Misery would be a better name; for nothing in any other part of the world can surpass it in every thing that is wretched and inconvenient. "
They were free settlers though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have managed your mental health so far - bully for you.
That doesn't make you better or others who struggle worse than you. That's like blaming people who die from cancer and comparing them to those who recover. Mental health for young men is a serious problem in Australia. In the area where I was recently posted, young men were killing themselves every couple of weeks - mostly by hanging, the youngest 10 years old.
Mental health is a complex mix of environmental, psychosocial and genetic factors. You may have had the capacity up till now to manage your mental health effectively and hopefully that continues. But you have no idea of what's truly happening in Beam's life. No one knows what's around the corner - just ask the RT who existed two weeks prior to his break down.
don't forget physical factors as well...most obvious is too many hits to the head..but much harder to spot is something internal. Most ppl on here would have seen my brainscan and know what i'm on about,in hindsight...but no one knew before that, not even me.

Fact was, my brain was being physically squashed, it was going haywire, i don't believe i was a menace to society...more to myself if you catch my drift.

Only Cdog71 knew of my situation (hence he started the thread to rally everyone here when i was at the Alfred, thanks buddy🙏).

The CAT (Crisis Assesment Team) handled me at first...but even they wouldn't know of the real cause, noone knew until the scan revealed a monster.

When your brain is getting the life squeezed out of it...don't discount anything, the weirdest, oddest, most ridiculous, ludicrous things were 'real' to me...it was like something out of the Twilight Zone or Stephen King novel. To say i was not thinking straight is a massive understatement.

My neighbour often apologised to me for not 'tweaking' earlier, he said he definitely noticed I 'changed' (shortly before i was admitted to the Alfred), i was 'different'...he thought i must have been doing drugs...but how was he to know ?

I would implore you guys to not dismiss someone when they appear not themselves, mentally unstable, act out of character, it may not be their fault at all...nor self inflicted. It may be weird, but suggesting to get a brainscan wouldn't be the worst idea, might even save a life.

The occupational therapists at Caufield rang last week and officially discharged me from rehab. I'm all good as far as i can tell, it was all down to that damn meningioma, got an MRI scan next week to confirm nothing has come back.

I can understand how you feel about the self-inflicted cases but there are some that are...just born with it.

So I saw this today...
BC8F24B5-CF55-457B-81FC-3E2FFBD59A54.jpeg

Then I recalled this...
AD2899C6-4986-45D9-8723-055047890C37.jpeg

I don’t think Mr Poo Dot knows what a “FACT” is.

And little did he know that while he was making false accusations about T. Lynch being on $1.2m, Polec was getting paid $1m+ to don a Norf jumper.

Hilarious.

What’s with Norf supporters always making campaigners of themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back