No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bec Judd claiming Michael Jordan’s wife copied her wedding dress then basically insinuated MJ and his wife copied one of Chris and Bec Judd’s wedding photos. MJ and his wife are probably hoping to get an invite to Juddchella as well.
they dont even know who brick judd is

“There’s an image... and she’s in it with Michael on the dance floor and it’s the same silhouette as my wedding dress and the same photo, very similar, of Chris and I, in a similar pose on the dance floor,” she said.

“And she’s gone on and had twins!

“And then I’ve married the white GOAT and she’s married the black GOAT...GOAT, that’s ‘greatest of all time’ in case you’re wondering.”

“There’s an image... and she’s in it with Michael on the dance floor and it’s the same silhouette as my wedding dress and the same photo, very similar, of Chris and I, in a similar pose on the dance floor,” she said.

“And then I’ve married the white GOAT and she’s married the black GOAT...GOAT, that’s ‘greatest of all time’ in case you’re wondering.”
* me. What an a-hole.

I was hoping dusty would marry Serena not Bec...

She’s an embarrassment.

oh shes a racist campaigner too is she

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t remember her marrying Rance

Wonder who our next coach will be ? I just got a slight gut feel when druggos fu** things up again they will come hunting after Dimma when his contract is up . I rekon he will def coach another club either way .
Other clubs will offer him overs to lure him. But he is more of a 1 club type of person. He has only ever been at Port & Druggos & Tassie Hawks and us.
But good luck to him. After he has delivered us 5 cups, it will be fine for him to go and cash-in elsewhere. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back