No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the s**t campaigner do?

Praccy match. Deliberately pushes a port player over the boundary into the lions bench and takes out one of their female staff. Doesn’t say a word

Praccy match. Deliberately pushes a port player over the boundary into the lions bench and takes out one of their female staff. Doesn’t say a word
What a tosser

He’s the worst. The little head rubs he gives after a tackle and all that s**t. ******* small man syndrome
Hopefully he never experiences premiership success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to hear Geelong have come out today to say they'll be a completely different team come Round 1, Ralphy reported at half time he'd spoken to Simon Lloyd, I think.

I wouldn't blame them if they kept scottyfrommarketing away from pressers after a loss the way he responded during the presser after our game.

Interesting to hear Geelong have come out today to say they'll be a completely different team come Round 1, Ralphy reported at half time he'd spoken to Simon Lloyd, I think.

I wouldn't blame them if they kept scottyfrommarketing away from pressers after a loss the way he responded during the presser after our game.
Gonna be the same slow s**t team with just more experience, theres no flag for them this season

neale 45 touches, half effective, 5 score involvements, port comfortably winning last 3 quarters, lions lose.

if this was a H&A game neale would get the 3 votes, just like what happened rd 23 last year against us
The umpires look at the stats yeh?

I reckon they should just go off the feel of the game.
Would probably bias towards the well known players though but I think it would be better.

David King: Neale and Boak going head to head, Neale has 25 and boak with 16 but feels like Port are getting more out of boaks 16 than Lachies 25

actually astute for once by King. What would you prefer. 20 from Dusty or 35 from Tom Mitchell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back