No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good game in preseason is like a good game in the VFL. Builds hype, provides headlines but see how it translates into winning big games when it really matters.

It doesn't always equate but I distinctly remember in 2017 our pre-season we looked sharp and it translated to the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it’s afternoon now ⏰

Just done a tip run and now collecting my groceries (click and collect - what would i do without you). Just keep your eyes on Bay 13. It’s so simple, yet so delicious. A certain fan base is gonna assassinate me pretty sure during the year.

MELBOURNE
Simon Goodwin tells new recruits the Demons were once the worst side in the history of the game

Melbourne coach Simon Goodwin says the Demons were the worst side in the history of the game in a speech to the club’s new recruits.

Goodwin this summer took the Demons’ latest batch of draftees and trade acquisitions to his Rye holiday house, where he looked to give them some historical perspective to set their focus.

Goodwin’s emotive speech is featured in the latest episode of Melbourne’s documentary series “To Hell and Back”, which airs on the Demons website on Sunday night.

“Before the period of 2013 we were probably the worst performing club in the history of the game,” Goodwin says.

“So (in) three years we won seven games (they won 10 between 2012-14). That’s probably when we were at rock bottom.”

Well he lied to the new recruits he should have said they Tanked what a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back