No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

THE THIN MAN

πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ†
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Bet if you ask which one of the two they would have on their team, pretty certain they'd say Balta.

And pretty sure Balta played on both Hawkins and Dixon, as well as Ben King (Sam Flanders? WTF?) but you know that facts go out the window when that famous North inferiority complex comes into the argument.
Every year North Melbourne win the draft and the proof in their playing list.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Bummers following our route in the early 90s. In the disbelief stage and former greats handing out free advice like "we need to be feared again". Already tried the "install former champion in the coaching gig to lead us to the promised land" trick.

I honestly reckon Carlton are closer to a flag than they are.

I am enjoying the schadenfreude immensely :)
Whoever starts rebuilding first is realistically closer to a flag out of Carlton and Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rifles

Team Captain
Apr 11, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Whoever starts rebuilding first is realistically closer to a flag out of Carlton and Essendon.
I feel ill trying to decide which list I like more. Both are a smelly turd. I reckon we could make weitering a top liner and I'd take vanilla Walsh just to piss off VB longnecks. So it's carlcheat. In all seriousness, id tske Gladstone small McGrath from the hirds. Devon Smith and Merrett if someone had a gun to my head. Just. Rubbish on every line. Delicious

roacheee

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Bummers following our route in the early 90s. In the disbelief stage and former greats handing out free advice like "we need to be feared again". Already tried the "install former champion in the coaching gig to lead us to the promised land" trick.

I honestly reckon Carlton are closer to a flag than they are.

I am enjoying the schadenfreude immensely :)
If the bummers are us in '92 and they have 25 years more of pain left.....*banderas

Top Bottom