No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he likes hurting people or DGAF

I'll stick up for the onfield ump in this case
first contact was Hawkins knee to the head , a knee of a bent leg , typical speccy
the next couple of frames , so what a couple of 1/1000 sec , the leg was straight
a la the Grub Green kick
it didn't happen like that
I initially thought "what happened there" and needed the replay
and so did the commentators

for the commentators to bang on about it on air ok
I did said we ll he got a soft one before (swings and round abouts )
but to take it to social media is villifying the ump

Defs want the power to win then.
Elim between pies and coke is a pure win/win scenario for melts.
Who ever loses out of pies and coke it will be ......... blah blah blah injuries blah Richmond.....blah blah blah vicbias

In response to a callers query Re Hawkins pushing and endangering other players. Garry and Tim said as long as umpires don’t ping him for pushing, he will continue to do so. Tim added that he’s changed his methodology.

Nothing about dangerous play.

In response to a callers query Re Hawkins pushing and endangering other players. Garry and Tim said as long as umpires don’t ping him for pushing, he will continue to do so. Tim added that he’s changed his methodology.

Nothing about dangerous play.

That was my call to them. And what Gary responded with was actually correct. Interesting to see that both were aware of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was my call to them. And what Gary responded with was actually correct. Interesting to see that both were aware of it.

I felt you were well spoken, articulate and made your point in a strong and concise manner. I was hoping they'd repeat the word dangerous so as to emphasise it.

Out of the 370 people that went up on the last plane, only 5 were players.
While a fair chunk at AFL HQ & Clubland have/will lose their jobs.
Just doesn't look right to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back