No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you guys have no love for Collingwood at all, but I seriously hope you flog Port in the finals. They've been your bogey side since that 2014 QF. I'd love to see you pump these fools full of lead and finally put that QF thumping to bed.
If by bogey you mean not caring and going on to win two flags then yes. Does anyone really care about Port?

If by bogey you mean not caring and going on to win two flags then yes. Does anyone really care about Port?

Fair call. I'd see it that way too if I was a Richmond supporter, but I'd still wanna finally put these fools in their place. Port supporters still cling to having the wood over Richmond despite being such massive underachievers. It would have to be sweet to knock these pricks off in a finals game would it not?

Fair call. I'd see it that way too if I was a Richmond supporter, but I'd still wanna finally put these fools in their place. Port supporters still cling to having the wood over Richmond despite being such massive underachievers. It would have to be sweet to knock these pricks off in a finals game would it not?
Don't care, really. A flag is a flag. Collingwood don't win those just give up 30 point half time leads in them

It's 4-4 since that 2014 elimination final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back