No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I went to the London to watch the QF, this year i will be at home unable to be with mates watching the game........

******* BULLSHIT

I was at Gabba with my bro had best day and night , went to
QLD Richmond supporters club before the game was packed , Didn’t realise Lions fans were so lippy either , shocking supporters, some of the worst I’ve seen

I know you guys have no love for Collingwood at all, but I seriously hope you flog Port in the finals. They've been your bogey side since that 2014 QF. I'd love to see you pump these fools full of lead and finally put that QF thumping to bed.
Fmdlol
If by bogey side you mean beating them over there, with half a side out to kickstart our premiership run......twice

3. RICHMOND
Played 17, 50 pts, 129.9 per cent

R18: Defeated Adelaide by 44 points

WE SAY: The reigning premiers did what they had to do to seal third spot, dominating the Crows and continue to build momentum and get troops back, Shane Edwards showing no signs of his lengthy lay-off against. You could have got $8 for a Richmond flag mid-season, but that’s now $3.25 at TAB and shortening fast. They’ll enter a qualifying final against Brisbane as firm favourites.

Dominant Dustin Martin helped the Tigers shore up a top-four finish. Picture: Getty Images

Don't care when the AFL announces the fixture to be honest.
It's an ideal preparation for our finals assault to be based in Qld and not need to travel.
Remember the bad old days of the AFL administration when it was dominated by Essendon and Carlton coterie.
We were treated like second-class citizens.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you guys have no love for Collingwood at all, but I seriously hope you flog Port in the finals. They've been your bogey side since that 2014 QF. I'd love to see you pump these fools full of lead and finally put that QF thumping to bed.

Including that 2014 season since then we are 5-5 v Port. Since we became competitive in 2012 we are 7-5 ahead of them. They don’t look like our bogey side to me. They beat us in the 2014 final and were not actually that far from winning the flag that year, definitely should have made the GF. We were coming off 9 consecutive elimination finals and facing our 4th interstate trip in a 6 week span. They were playing at home and were the best they had been since about 2004-current included. If we had everything in our favour they did, we’d still have struggled to beat them, they were just a better team than us. Then.

Port’s strength is their strong bodied mids, half backs and forwards. But our strength is our pace and ability to spread furiously. In Gray Dixon, Ebert, Rockliff, Boak, Hartlett, Jonas they have a long list of players who are over 30 or very near to it. I think tonight they showed they are clearly better than teams in the 6-10 ranked range. Can they go with the hard running Tigers on even terms in a final?

I like their brand of footy for finals. Not sure I like their age profile.

RE: Harris Andrews.

This AFL article mentions the club said its a 5 - 6 week injury after scans showed it was worse than first thought.

If lucky he may get back in 5 for a semi final if they play

So to now be saying back in 4 is very very risky IMO

This AFL article mentions the club said its a 5 - 6 week injury after scans showed it was worse than first thought.

its gonna burst in the warm up

He should ask Phil Davis for advice on coming in under done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back